Hacking Pokemon Colosseum on Dios Mios V2.10

Green_Saint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi this is my first post, I made this account because I cannot find a solution to my problem, so here is my problem:
I can't get Pokemon Colosseum to save properly, so I can get it to run but when it comes to loading my save, i'll get the error: your save is corrupted Blah Blah Blah so I have to start again and when I go to save in the first location I will get the same errors when ever I go to play again.
Now I have tried multiple ways of putting it on my USB HDD from DMLizzard's DiscEx and the other one, to all of DMtoolbox options, I haven't tried putting it on the HDD by just renaming the original .iso and putting it in the games folder, but I intend to try that tonight.
I am 100% sure my USB is formatted correctly and is compatible because I can play games like Luigi's mansion and Super Mario sunshine.
Also I have tried saving it in many ways too, like starting the game on one GC memory card then using a different one from that point on, after creating the initial save on the previous memory card, and I have tried taking out the memory card after the game creates my save and only having it in when I need to save.
Here are all the apps and versions on my wii for this:
Dios Mios V2.10
USBloaderGX rev1215
IOS249
I'm not sure if this is important but just in case:
on the top of the credits for USBloaderGX its got: dx2 V9beta (r49) base56

Green_Saint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have got the same memory cards as I had when I was little and I had a GC (it died :'( ), they are a 3rd party card called competition PRO, the card works for Luigi's mansion perfectly like this but silver
competition_pro_4_mega_memory_card_1b.jpg

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You bumped after an hour and half?? Made me laugh, not sure about some other people though....:P
3rd party memory cards can be a bit hit & miss with certain saves (especially big ones like Colloseum), my lad plays it no problems on an official card under DM2.10... not sure there's anything you can do other than nip out and grab an official one, you can probably find one dirt cheap too (my local Cash Generator has official ones for a few pence last time I looked!)

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Verify if your Dios Mios is actually using NMM ...Pokemon Colosseum USA doesn't work with it..

If so, disable it so it can use the memory card

Green_Saint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure its not using nmm, but ill double check and try I'm using USBloaderGX and the i'll go into the app settings and turn it off and the select the game and check that setting too

Green_Saint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey it still didn't work with the settings switched off, also because I live in the UK, I've got the PAL version

Green_Saint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it does trust me i have one i worked fine til my disc snapped in half -_- stupid bi polar rage
I'm not sure if I'll find one though because you county is 'merica so they mighnt not be over here, i haven't checked yet, I'm hungry :)
EDIT: Yeah unfortunately that card is not available in the uk, I ebay'ed it and there was next to none results

Green_Saint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, just to keep this updated, I'm ordering a gc mem card tmw :) and I wan't to let you know, when it goes corrupted, it's only the save, not the whole mem card.
Just thought I'd let you know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.