pokemon colosseum bonus special disc (NTSC-J) ERROR

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by oxitran, Oct 30, 2012.

Oct 30, 2012
  1. oxitran
    OP

Newcomer oxitran Advanced Member

Australia
    Recently I started up a japanese version of the pokemon colosseum bonus special disc (NTSC-J) and to my dissatisfaction an ERROR message appeared in japanese. I'am wondering has anyone else experienced this ERROR message and has anyone managed to fix it?

i'am using DIOS MIOS v2.4 with a western digital mypassport essentials 500GB.

2. Rockman GFF

Member Rockman GFF GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ^ It worked fine for me with my burnt Disc of it, and the V1 actual copy I have of it by hitting the Start Button for the GC Backup Loader that does the rebooter from my recollection. I've never honestly tried with a Hard Drive loader before.

GC Demo Discs usually have this issue for some reason on the Wii. You'll also need the Japanese Version of the desired GBA game you wish to use it on.

3. oxitran
    OP

Newcomer oxitran Advanced Member

Australia
    Thanks for the reply.
    However i'am using a PAL wii which I have made region free. the pokemon colosseum bonus disc NTSC worked fine for jirachi and transfered to my PAL gba ruby and sapphire fine. the NTSC-J game starts just fine then when i click start on the ageto celebi menu it loads into the next menu, then as it should load the blue menu with two options on it the game just stops, black screens, then loads and ERROR message in japanese:(

its very frustrating and i hope to find a solution soon.

has anyone ever got this disc to work from dios mios?