~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Lmao, you're kidding right? If you're not, then yes, it's fake. First of all Nintendo would never create an "evil" Pokemon game. Second of all, we would have heard about this if it was real. And thrid of all, the game box shows a picture of Chaos from the Sonic Adventure games... so yeah, it's fake.

TheStump

Got Wood?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yer i played the hack, it's not half bad, but looking on their website they have only done about 9% of it. You wont believe how many people complain about "i cant get past Mt.Moon". OMG i lol's so hard, then people suggested that this game IS begin made by nintendo and was leaked TOO early.
*shakes head*

tc811

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember my cousin bought that game from some streetside vendor in Hong Kong, except that the game was unplayable. The whole screen was black and you couldn't see anything.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL! Flaon's Pokemon picture in the Pokedex was Charmander.

That's the most intrique Pokemon hack I've seen yet though.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was at a car boot sale yesterday and saw some hacks there. Pokemon Green, Batman III & Alien 3.

They had proper GBA boxes, carts and even manuals. Either they dont have games on them or they are carts with GB roms on. On back of the boxes, Pokemon Green had screenshots from Emerald, Batman III had Adventures of Batman and Robin screens and Alien 3 had the GB screens (strange as they could've used the 16 bit versions)

D

Deleted User

I've seen it everywhere in Shanghai. They were in real boxes, both japanese, american and european ones. I've even seen versions in Italian... I have'nt checked the rear of boxes, cause less than one meter from a shop in China means a lot of headache when three people chase you with a calculator in their hands, shouting "How much ? How much ?"...

santakuroosu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pkmn green was fake? i thought it was a jp only release!
It was.
Ever wondered why the GBA Pokemon game was Green Leaf and not Blue Water?
The two original pokemon games released in japan were Red and Green.
Edit: The Blue version was also released later in Japan, with the same updated graphics that were used in the western versions.
Pokemon never looked uglier than in the original games.
Take a look at the original Mew. It looks like a deformed ditto.

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
At least this is based on Pokemon. Remember Pokemon Diamond and Jade?

Actually those were real games, but they were bootlegged in the US and renamed Diamond and Jade. They also had a pretty bad hacked translation.
those were real games but not pokemon games they were a game called Telefang produced by Smile Soft and Natsume
i found a copy of jade a few years back but i have never other than in pictures found a copy of diamond to finish my collection(nerd bragging rights)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.