Gaming Pokemon Chaos Black on ebay?

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon chaos black is a hack of pokemon fire red it is not even finished it only goes
up to mt moon some people took and made a game with it and are selling it and the
creator was mad that they stole it so he stopped working on it

Edit I have also seen it at my local swap meet

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have seen these in the stores here for a long time now. The Romanian market was long dominated by Chinese knockoffs, with original games or consoles either impossible to find or extremely expensive. In the past decade this has been corrected, even as originals remain a bit out of reach of the average citizen's pocket. Yet these bootlegs, fakes, and counterfeits continue to sell, sometimes right alongside original games and consoles. I have seen ChaosBlack on several occasions at game stores, along with Pokemon Diamond and Jade TWO, which are hacks of Telefang 2 for GBA.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a far-from-finished ROM hack. I actually own this cartridge (friend foolishly bought it off ebay, didn't want it so he gave it to me) and if anyone doesn't believe me, I can take and upload a pic. And yeah, if you're going to spend money on a ROM hack copied to cartridge, at least spend it on a finished one like Quartz.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: