Misc Pokemon can not enter WiFi B/W

svenerator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I hacked EV and IV's on my pokemon. Stupid me thought Nintendo is stupid.
So I can not enter them. So I went some googling and some solutions but they did not work.

I use PokeSav by the way, I also read that PokeGen is better.
So I want to understand how the filter system works of Nintendo.

I caught 4 wild pokemon legit. They CAN enter when I tried. After that I changed one of them to 31 IV in all stats. I could not enter anymore.
I got rid of that pokemon and caught another one. I tried to enter and it worked. Then I changed the IV's ranging from 25 to 29 randomly (NO 30 or higher edited). I also changed it to the right PID.
I assumed I was alright but I could not enter, what is the problem? BTW no EV were edited all 0!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A number of things could be happening. If you wish, post your save file or pkm files, tell me which ones are having issues, and I'll let you know if anything looks out of the ordinary. However, I should note that you shouldn't be cheating like this if you're playing with them online. It's not fair for those who cannot.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Second, I don't think Ninty is stupid enough to allow all 31.
Nintendo allows all 31 if everything is legal. In fact, with Generation 5 Pokemon, IV numbers have no influence on the Pokemon's PID, so I can't really offer any solutions other than asking to take a look and see for myself.

Reactions: 1 person

TheDreamLord

Trophies
Website
darkraino1.zymichost.com
XP
Country
Second, I don't think Ninty is stupid enough to allow all 31.
Nintendo allows all 31 if everything is legal. In fact, with Generation 5 Pokemon, IV numbers have no influence on the Pokemon's PID, so I can't really offer any solutions other than asking to take a look and see for myself.
Hm alright. I forgot there were legit all 31. Make sure the Hex is ok, that could be the problem behind the scenes. Or make sure none of the abilities are unreleased dream world ones.

svenerator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.mediafire.com/?r0tk3oxr9gnxv4h

Here is the link to my save. Only deerling is edited check it out everthing else hasnt been touched in my party, all wild pokes

svenerator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend you stop hacking your Pokemon and play the game normally, especially since you seem unable to generate legal Pokemon.
Dude, just say no if you don't want to help. And how do you know to generate the PID properly? I can not believe that the knowledge fell in your head and you know it all, either someone taught you (which makes you a hypocrit if you refuse to let me know how without a reason) or you are using a tool. Next time just be straight up and say no because I am a hacking son of b*tch. I can deal with that

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, just say no if you don't want to help. And how do you know to generate the PID properly? I can not believe that the knowledge fell in your head and you know it all, either someone taught you (which makes you a hypocrite if you refuse to let me know how without a reason) or you are using a tool.
I taught myself, and I use PokeGen and Pokesav like anyone else.

Next time just be straight up and say no because I am a hacking son of b*tch. I can deal with that
I'm not willing to go as far as to say that. It is recommended that you do not continue editing Pokémon since you obviously plan on using them online (judging by the topic of the thread) and cannot seem to generate legal Pokémon. I honestly do not know why you are having an issue generating legal Pokémon. This is just a wild guess, but it might have something to do with Pokegen generating Generation IV PID numbers on Generation V Pokémon. You might try using Pokesav and leaving the PID numbers alone, only editing IV and/or EV numbers. It is also recommended that you edit Pokémon from within the storage PC, not from within your party.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Next time just be straight up and say no because I am a hacking son of b*tch. I can deal with that
so you're overreacting just because he told you to PLAY FAIR, gbatemp folks.
i never ever read a pokegen tutorial and i can generate legal pokemon, problem?
that ''son of a bitch'' is telling you what's best for you, every single good pokemon player will telly ou that, and just try using one of these pokemon in some kind of tournament and you'll get banned for life, so fucking try yourself before protesting in a board.
thank you and have a nice day

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I see sven's point. Not everyone understands all the hidden mumbo jumbo in pokemon. Hell, I've played all the games since Red and Blue and didn't know about EV and IV unitl the last year. It can get annoying to always lose and people don't give a shit about using hacks so long as they win. That being said, you know how to PokeGen or whatever so I'm sure google could lead you in the right direction.

that ''son of a bitch'' is telling you what's best for you, every single good pokemon player will telly ou that, and just try using one of these pokemon in some kind of tournament and you'll get banned for life, so fucking try yourself before protesting in a board.

Everyone knows Nintendo isn't mean enough to ban you for life. Maybe a week or two and a slap on the wrist, but nothing more. Ninty is too nice :P

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use pokegen or pokesav after i beat the game... but too many new shitty abilty's which piss me off i'm staying away for awhile...

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't even play on Wi-fi. I love to play it though on noob friendly settings lol. I don't get all the IV, EV crap and don't care to learn. I think I'll stick to playing the story and trying to get the Pokedex done, which I did in Pearl :P

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i hope this aint misinterpreted as flaming but might i suggest you do it normally it has a 100% chance of passing.

ev's and iv's aint hard to understand if you think they are i learned with google. i do not suggest cheating for online play since i believe cheating kills online play but hell thats just me. now if ur cheating and a friend is cheating that i support nothing is a fun as 2 pokemon cheated fighting.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see sven's point. Not everyone understands all the hidden mumbo jumbo in pokemon. Hell, I've played all the games since Red and Blue and didn't know about EV and IV unitl the last year. It can get annoying to always lose and people don't give a shit about using hacks so long as they win. That being said, you know how to PokeGen or whatever so I'm sure google could lead you in the right direction.

Everyone knows Nintendo isn't mean enough to ban you for life. Maybe a week or two and a slap on the wrist, but nothing more. Ninty is too nice :P
not internet banned
banned from vgcs etc, it happened to a dude recently

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, explain the process