Gaming Pokémon BWB2W2 Dream World Save File

Devillain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi does anyone have a save file with BWB2W2 that’s legitimately connected to the dream world once? I’d prefer the save file to be in the beginning of the game and not cheated or hacked in any way but any save file would be fine. If anyone has one for any of the 4 games please give it to me.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
You get the “Good Night” medal for it in b2w2, and there’s a npc in Nacrene city for bw. You can also check game sync although I’m not sure about this.

nope sorry. my files have the event Pokemon but its not connected to dream world.

i created this back in the day.

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
What. You cant be connected from the start of the game, IIRC, you need at-least 1 gym badge (I think!)
Also, if you are looking for a save just to have this as an enabled option for the NPC and such, just hack it in, its probably just using 1 flag which PKHex could probably do for you, or even just a small AR cheat. There's no difference to a non cheat flag enable, to a legit flag enable.

Devillain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That’s true, so I don’t mind if it’s relatively at the start of the game. Also, how do I know which flags to set if no research into this area has been done. Thus, I need a save file that has been connected the Dream World legitimately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: