ROM Hack Pokemon BW English Patch (Storyline)

ruinairas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Great work, JadeX! This is quite the task. I commend you for doing a full-on translation. It must be tons of work!
ohnoes.png

Hello, I am the ruinairas that he was talking about. I just happen to run by this thread a while ago. The translations project started (story line part anyway) a week ago. All the way up to Hiun City is being pushed out for release in the next day or so. That means all the way up to Hiun City will be mostly English. Just visit Project Pokemon forums and you'll find more details about it. I'm spending a lot of time working on the project and plan on finishing it. Probably being the first ever finished Pokemon translation. Enjoy =D

ruinairas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tehnoobshow said:
great work keep it up

Yup thanks, If I recall by your name. You must be one of the Runescape Video creators. I think I've watched them when I used to play Runescape a while back =p

ruinairas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
This may not be a waste of time. The english version of HGSS took well over a month to crack so this could easily get 6 months of worth by the time it's finished. thank you. The game is boring with nothing to do with pokemon battles not to mention this game is incredibly easy already so it's pretty mindless if you use any pokemon you are raising for metagame.

I do it for the experience behind it. It's a great opportunity to learn about Pokemon. You'd be shocked! So like later when there are tools and you want to make your own game you already have a lot of experience needed =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.