Pokemon Brilliant Diamond Shiny Pearl has single use TM's and forced exp share

Deleted member 568892

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to an article recently posted on Serebii the Pokemon gen 4 remakes have reverted to single use TM's and retains the forced experience share and ability to move Pokemon between your party and storage from any place. Personally I think that you should have the option for either a modern or classic mode as well as difficulty options and you get a virtual award if you complete the game on classic mode and or a higher difficulty.

https://www.serebii.net/news/2021/13-October-2021.shtml

NextChallenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don’t hold your breath when it comes to there maybe being options to tailor your own experience. Pokémon directors hate that ish. They are actively hostile toward the concept. You’re not gonna get a hard mode. You’re not gonna get an EXP share toggle. You’re not even gonna get everything that was in the original games that these are remaking. That’s just how Pokémon is. Learn to expect less from this side of the franchise.

I’ll be looking forward to challenge hacks a year from now. Until then, I’m gonna do my best to ignore the fact that my favorite Pokémon games are getting the worst Pokémon remake yet.

Last edited by NextChallenger,
Reactions: Danzingstar

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to an article recently posted on Serebii the Pokemon gen 4 remakes have reverted to single use TM's and retains the forced experience share and ability to move Pokemon between your party and storage from any place. Personally I think that you should have the option for either a modern or classic mode as well as difficulty options and you get a virtual award if you complete the game on classic mode and or a higher difficulty.

https://www.serebii.net/news/2021/13-October-2021.shtml
I mean are you a game developer? No? Well okay then.

Gozaburo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
It's really frustrating getting forced to play as a noob. This franchise now is 26 years old and I don't need any help to play this game. The only thing we can do is to have always one single pokemon in our team that we want to train.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
it is a halfass lazy remake no sure why they added the underground if they were gonna be lazy about it

also while at it don't expect them to add the battle frontier

Reactions: mr_switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed