ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I mean If It's need a Activation Code or only Cheat the Flute and we can Trigger the Event?
You use the cheat, the flute shows up in your bag, then you go to the top of the mountain and the event triggers since you have the flute.

Reactions: Stoned

Mrbigamateur1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, could somebody please help me, I have no clue what I’m doing. I am trying to use cheat files on Pokémon shining pearl to turn off exp share. I’ve never used Edizon and have no idea how all these programs are working, edizon, ovlloader and Tesla and overlays. As far as I’m aware I have installed them all

I have the game update 1.3 installed, but the exp share cheat txt file is in the 1.1.2 file. So I copied and pasted the text in the 1.1.2 cheat file into the 1.3 text file and deleted all the rest so that only the exp share cheat was in there.

So it is atmosphere/contents/010018E011D9200/cheats/38F59CBDA2EB9C44

If I enter edizon it says there are cheats for this game but the title version or region doesn’t match.

And if I go into the game and press the key combo for Tesla it says no cheats are there.
I also have something called breeze installed now that I don’t recall installing and don’t know how to use. Where am I going wrong please?

Thanks

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, could somebody please help me, I have no clue what I’m doing. I am trying to use cheat files on Pokémon shining pearl to turn off exp share. I’ve never used Edizon and have no idea how all these programs are working, edizon, ovlloader and Tesla and overlays. As far as I’m aware I have installed them all

I have the game update 1.3 installed, but the exp share cheat txt file is in the 1.1.2 file. So I copied and pasted the text in the 1.1.2 cheat file into the 1.3 text file and deleted all the rest so that only the exp share cheat was in there.

So it is atmosphere/contents/010018E011D9200/cheats/38F59CBDA2EB9C44

If I enter edizon it says there are cheats for this game but the title version or region doesn’t match.

And if I go into the game and press the key combo for Tesla it says no cheats are there.
I also have something called breeze installed now that I don’t recall installing and don’t know how to use. Where am I going wrong please?

Thanks
The no exp cheat from 1.1.2 will not work on 1.3.0, as cheat codes don't work between different versions.
That's why they're separated into the different version files.

PkmBDSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
Could someone help finding the new offset of the No Exp Share cheat please?

The method I used before is not working anymore (that is Affection mechanics 1.3.0 offset - Affection mechanics 1.2.0 offset = X, No Exp Share 1.3.0 offset = No Exp Share offset 1.2.0 + X is no longer true with this update, the game crash :()

Last edited by PkmBDSP,

INSTRUMENTAL

-
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,
Could someone help finding the new offset of the No Exp Share cheat please?

The method I used before is not working anymore (that is Affection mechanics 1.3.0 offset - Affection mechanics 1.2.0 offset = X, No Exp Share 1.3.0 offset = No Exp Share offset 1.2.0 + X is no longer true with this update, the game crash :()
You can use this mod, in the meantime if you want
https://gamebanana.com/mods/346197

Reactions: hamoude and PkmBDSP

wolfman816

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, how do you set a cheat code to be active by default? I noticed on the PLA code list, master code is toggled on by default, with the only change being: {Master Code} instead of [Master Code]. Does this work for all codes? Can I set any code to be in squiggly brackets instead of square brackets to have them auto-on on game launch?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, how do you set a cheat code to be active by default? I noticed on the PLA code list, master code is toggled on by default, with the only change being: {Master Code} instead of [Master Code]. Does this work for all codes? Can I set any code to be in squiggly brackets instead of square brackets to have them auto-on on game launch?
You best bet for that is to turn on toggles in you settings.ini (its in the same ini as setting cheats to always off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz