OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I can get the poffins in my case, but they have no effect on my pokemon. Am I doing something wrong? or does the code generate max poffins that don't increase stats? Any assistance appreciated
It does exactly this :) raises contest stats. And i just now tested. It works.
20211127_131900.jpg

Reactions: lattechan

wesker0404

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you know how to get the Azur flute to unlock the arceus event? Because I see some video achieve it without any explanation. in PKHeX there is nothing.

Hellangel98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know how to get the Azur flute to unlock the arceus event? Because I see some video achieve it without any explanation. in PKHeX there is nothing.
This has been asked many times and people still don't search in the thread that Arceus files has been removed, you can say that so-called "Youtuber" is using a Pokemon Encounter cheat to make Arceus appear

There is no legit way to get Arceus yet
I don't know where you get that from but PkHex is a save editing program, you can get Arceus from there without the Flute to trigger the event

Last edited by Hellangel98,

devilangelsoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is it possible to have the x10 of this?

[5x Damage]
040E0000 02CCDE2C 3940BD00
040E0000 02CCDE30 7100301F
040E0000 02CCDE34 5400004B
040E0000 02CCDE38 0B010821
040E0000 02CCDE3C 6B014129
040E0000 02CCDE40 17CE69DC
040E0000 020685AC 14319620

Deco624

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there a list of codes for the stones? E.g. shiny stone? Im still early into the game but I really want a roserade, but if I just put in the code to encounter one, it wont learn any moves...
Btw, you guys are so awesome for coming up with the codes!

rizakh

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there a list of codes for the stones? E.g. shiny stone? Im still early into the game but I really want a roserade, but if I just put in the code to encounter one, it wont learn any moves...
Btw, you guys are so awesome for coming up with the codes!
you can simple use pkhex to:

1. give yourself roserade at any lvl
2. give yourself those stones you'd want
3. give yourself heart scales to use into move relearner

and more

DarthAK47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

There's no Azure Flute in the files for BD/SP right now.

Only way to get Arceus is to use PKHeX or use the encounter code. There's no event for Arceus in the game at the moment so there's no way to trigger one.

Last edited by DarthAK47,

Deco624

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
you can simple use pkhex to:

1. give yourself roserade at any lvl
2. give yourself those stones you'd want
3. give yourself heart scales to use into move relearner

and more
Thanks for reply, Kinda noob here, I just learnt how to use the cheat from the master file. Any link I can have a look and learn how pkhex works?

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I've never used it. You should be passing 6 hours. You also gotta remember that you also have a chance of not getting a Pokemon within the honey tree iirc
Nah, it not working on 3 different honey trees and the berries tree also not growing. It seem like they implement the old gen IV game clock that separated from sysclock and punish your for cheating by reset said clock if it go wrong.

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, it not working on 3 different honey trees and the berries tree also not growing. It seem like they implement the old gen IV game clock that separated from sysclock and punish your for cheating by reset said clock if it go wrong.
3DS theres a similar homebrew app can modify the system time and it works for Gen 4 games. This should work the same. I'll boot up my emuMMC to do testing for you. Sad to hear its not working. Maybe it needs updating for newer firmware

SeraphimZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I get the "Unlock Fly Ability" cheat working? It doesn't show up in the poketch. Is there something else that needs to be done to be usable?

PlayerShiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
How can I get the "Unlock Fly Ability" cheat working? It doesn't show up in the poketch. Is there something else that needs to be done to be usable?
open your map , choose town that you have visited before and poof you can fly without needing badge and unlock fly poketch

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the people you've seen do it have finished their own scripts for the event. They were in 1.0.0 but unfinished now they are completely removed. Those people rebuilt that. The item is no longer in the game and before it was just an image.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?