OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i followed the guide on getting the cheats working to a T and they are not showing up in the edizon overlay.
i even changed them to the correct build id and program id
The cheats are already in the correct folders and build ids.

Just unzip main
Go inside it

See the atmosphere folder

Drag that over to root of your sd card it will correctly place all codes. (There is none for 1.1.1 pearl though.

godlybeast97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheats are already in the correct folders and build ids.

Just unzip main
Go inside it

See the atmosphere folder

Drag that over to root of your sd card it will correctly place all codes. (There is none for 1.1.1 pearl though.
just did that to see if it worked.
it doesnt work.
edizon overlay is running and everything tho
it just says "no cheats loaded!"

PantsDev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a certain button combo needed for the level modifier codes? Other codes work, but not those or the wild arceus spawn code. I'm playig brilliant diamond if it makes any difference

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hey @SkyQueen for the all pokeballs X999 , the other pokeball x999 codes, berries and rare candies. Can you confirm if the items go to a specific item slot in game or does it just add it to the bottom of the list of items?
Like lets say you use the all pokeballs x999 and the first item is a standard pokeball with x999, if I use the masterball x999 code does that overwrite the first slot with the pokeball and make it a masterball?

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hey @SkyQueen for the all pokeballs X999 , the other pokeball x999 codes, berries and rare candies. Can you confirm if the items go to a specific item slot in game or does it just add it to the bottom of the list of items?
Like lets say you use the all pokeballs x999 and the first item is a standard pokeball with x999, if I use the masterball x999 code does that overwrite the first slot with the pokeball and make it a masterball?
They goto specific slots

Kirizame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Has anyone got the ignore evolution requirements code for 1.1.1 Pearl? Really don't want to wait until close to the end of the game to get a Dusk Stone for Mismagius and I want to evolve my Graveler.

AzureMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, would like to ask if there are any plans or if is even possible for a cheat that speeds up the entire game, like the feature you usually see in GBA and DS emulators. Thank you for the attention.

godlybeast97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eh im over it, i did everything right and these cheats still dont work. ill just wait for pkhex to give myself oaks letter and the members card and the manaphy egg.

Jon171

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SkyQueen I can't seem to get shiny encounters to work on Yuzu, Ryujinx or my switch. The other cheats seem to work fine on my switch except for that one.

Last edited by Jon171,

emolicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SkyQueen can we get some notes on some of the cheats like what we need to do to get some to activate just to help out and save people from asking. Just a thought keep up the hard work your awesome and also the other people that are helping to get these cheats together ❤️👏

emolicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also the catch other players Pokemon it seem to only catch there 1st Pokemon it's weird you try to catch let say there 2nd Pokemon they bring out it well always be the 1st Pokemon in the end.

Ultimos54

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@SkyQueen thanks for the answer can you confirm if using the all pokeballs x999 includes the masterball,beast ball and dream ball as they seem to be all seperate?

Also can't wait till you update the 1.1.1 cheat file for diamond. I see there isn't much codes in the current cheat file for the patch. Keep up the good work.
Can you ping me once the 1.1.1 file for diamond has been updated. I wish there was a system like this.

Last edited by Ultimos54,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr