ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there will be up to a year of updates so their script will be done whenever they plan to release event otherwise someone from pkhex etc will finish them or has already for release. It's a strange decision but it is what it is

ghfrc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Two Questions

1) The affection disable code affects friendship too or the code just make them two things completely different? Like it changes how pokemon like Elekid evolves or just removes that crit/sturdy buffs nobody likes?
2) What exactly "Ignore Evolution Conditions" does? Like i saw ppl saying it affected even level up pokemon like meditite evolving at level 18 instead 37. I know each person wants different things but in my case just making i would like see something like just making trade evo items working as evo stones, then i could have an Electivire if these two codes works as i plan

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two Questions

1) The affection disable code affects friendship too or the code just make them two things completely different? Like it changes how pokemon like Elekid evolves or just removes that crit/sturdy buffs nobody likes?
2) What exactly "Ignore Evolution Conditions" does? Like i saw ppl saying it affected even level up pokemon like meditite evolving at level 18 instead 37. I know each person wants different things but in my case just making i would like see something like just making trade evo items working as evo stones, then i could have an Electivire if these two codes works as i plan
I think easiest option is just enable the ignore evolution conditions code when you want elekid to evolve then save and turn it off (if on emulator if on cfw you can probably just toggle it, idk) then when you want electabuzz to evolve just turn it on again (and level up) that way you can keep amie stuff off but also have your affection evolution happen without having all the other stuff evolve when you don't want it to

ex
turn code on
rare candy elekid
turn off
level elekid however you want
same thing
level electabuzz how you want
same thing

3DS_Glitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Radar Chain 99 v1.1.0 Hold L]
58000000 04E28D38
58001000 000000B8
78000000 00000020
64000000 00000000 00000063
Here is the 99 combo chain for Radar and couldn't have done it with out @Stoned
Just simply turn on the cheat and enter a battle via radar DO NOT Press L will entering the battle your screen will freeze white.
Press and hold L during battle and knockout the Pokémon and look at your chain and it should be 99. Any questions just DM me.
Credit goes to @Stoned seriously couldn't have done it without him
Credit for Codes @Stoned
Credit for the Workaround @billydarapgod17

First, thank you everyone for all the work and codes you are sharing, I had a few questions regarding the radar chain 99 code. It is working for me and I has able to chain a shiny chatot, but I dont know exactly how I got it and would like some confirmation.
1) How do I exactly check where I am at my chaing: "look at your chain and it should be 99."
2) From what I understand the code is jumping you forward 99 encounters so its increasing your odd of getting better pokemon IV/shinny odds. It doesnt mean the pokemon will be shiny just that it has better odds.
3) If I reuse the radar after I have killed the first does that rest the encounter meaning if I do it long enough I can get a shiny or do i need to continue the chain for a shiny to come out.
4) This questions lead to my last, from what I experienced if I kill the pokemon after I used the code the "99th pokemon in the chain" it breaks, I dont see the weed moving anymore, am I doing something wrong?

Pol234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I downloaded and installed the NSP. I run it without any cheats and it works fine, then when I added the codes, the game doesn't load and It tells me that there was an error. The version that I have is 1.1 anyone know what the issue is?

Reactions: Natural

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I have a question. I downloaded and installed the NSP. I run it without any cheats and it works fine, then when I added the codes, the game doesn't load and It tells me that there was an error. The version that I have is 1.1 anyone know what the issue is?
It might be wrong cheat codes for the version, or you added and enabled way too many. Or you have another sysmodule interfering, or just too many sysmodules in general.

ChrisB070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
have you turned all the cheats by default off? check page 105. it is explained there

Reactions: Natural

PlayerShiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
[155 Cyndaquil]
040E0000 01BF72AC 52801360
is this yours or Falo ? please add credit to whoever it should be.
its may own Eiffel or KaitoB or someone who may dont want their to share to public yet.

i've seen good lads posting codes (reprint from original author / tweak an offset or button activator / updating ver1 to 1.1 / copy paste codes from few pages and etc) with intention to help other people
but if can please mention the source where you got them & the credit as well

even it is from leaked info, webs or sources - it is our responsibility as community to support the original code devs & creators (of their hard work and efforts) and not to spread them if it is their wishes so.
at least until their own-selves posting it or gives permission to others and of course with credit to them original authors.

tq

ChrisB070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
its may own Eiffel or KaitoB or someone who may dont want their to share to public yet.

i've seen good lads posting codes (reprint from original author / tweak an offset or button activator / updating ver1 to 1.1 / copy paste codes from few pages and etc) with intention to help other people

even it is from leaked info, webs or sources - it is our responsibility as community to support the original code devs & creators (of their hard work and efforts) and not to spread them if it is their wishes so.
at least until their own-selves posting it or gives permission to others and of course with credit to them original authors.

tq
it has been posted and credited for multiple times in this thread. just saved him the trouble of having to go back many pages

edit: added credit to previous post

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
yes just combine the two codes
[wild modifier]
code
[force HA]
code
etc
search thread for hidden ability (idk what slot iron fist is but youll find the post)
Just did it and got it to work, the ability codes are not added to OP and the list which is a bit weird, so credits to whoever it goes to

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[155 Cyndaquil]
040E0000 01BF72AC 52801360

tq

that's @Eiffel2018 's code (040E) that was leaked from the private group. @Falo 's is 08

PlayerShiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
it has been posted and credited for multiple times in this thread. just saved him the trouble of having to go back many pages
credit to whom it i may ask (for the sake so that people can credit the code creator as thanks and to remember and appreciate them for hard work & efforts)
nicely done tq

Last edited by PlayerShiro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person