ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

angrynewraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update your keys with emusak.then install the nsp update.

Who managed to make the cheats work on Yuzu please ?
thank you for the info on how to update pokemon bd it worked perfectly.

Is there 999 all items, max pokedollars, 100% catch rate, easy egg hatch rate, and shiny codes for 1.1 on yuzu?

Hypnos_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i've never used edizon before sorry if this is a dumb question but when i extract the main codes folder to my sd and try to use them edizon says "cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match"

im on Brilliant Diamond 1.1.0, USA console, atmosphere 1.2.4, newest sigpatches. what am i doing wrong? as far as i can tell the file name is correct to my title version. i didn't change what was in the main codes zip at all. if it matters the only cheat i want to use is to disable exp share.
don't everyone rush to help me, i figured it out. my build id was different for some reason, i found what it was with edizon. changed the text file name to "116a8e9d8de993b7" and its working now

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
and the shiny code? if i try this code my game crashed
my game crashes occasionally when selecting/unselecting cheats in the overlay and then backing out to the game. perhaps related to changing the cheat file while some are still selected...
start the game fresh and then try again. enable one cheat at the time and go back to the game in between.
does it still crash? console?

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't everyone rush to help me, i figured it out. my build id was different for some reason, i found what it was with edizon. changed the text file name to "116a8e9d8de993b7" and its working now
sorry broski never used it this is good info though thank you for sharing it

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
my game crashes occasionally when selecting/unselecting cheats in the overlay and then backing out to the game. perhaps related to changing the cheat file while some are still selected...
start the game fresh and then try again. enable one cheat at the time and go back to the game in between.
does it still crash? console?
i always closed the game if i add a new file...
there is no other way because I either have to come to the ftp server or to the sd card. in both cases i have to quit the game. So that's definitely not the reason for me.

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason the shiny code for hold L is just making my game crash and same when I use the catch trainer mons can anyone help

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are there already codes for the Underground items and the stickers? I'd be grateful for these.
I also would like a "Wall doesn't collapse" code for the Underground. I know that there was a
code like that on the original versions as well as a mod for the Pokemon fangames.

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for me it didnt work too

the code works fine on console... must be something on your end but i don't know what to suggest.

game v1.1, latest ams, latest sig patches, latest edizon SE (and overlay if used)...
activate the code and then hold the button (e.g. L depending on the code) and run around until you trigger the encounter, then let go of the button. it's a hold not a press and release. you may already know this, just trying to help...
if you use the on/off version instead of the 'hold L' no need to hold, just activate the 'on' and encounter.

this works perfectly fine in the overworld. for underground you need to activate before entering the room. credits to the creator and the person who provided clarification on its use, a few pages back...

there's also a post a few pages back about trainer encounters...

Reactions: Leviathanos

XiNaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Works fine on console
No it does not. I've tried several times. either nothing happens or the game crashes. once i even had a console crash and had to restart the whole switch.

I wouldn't say that it doesn't work if it were different.

irezkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For me it worked. You must wait to the very last moment to press R or L when picking a starter
at what frame do i hold R to get my starter shiny? i tested the code on wild pokemon it worked, now im reset ing and trying the code on the starter but its not working when abouts do i hold R

MrNerf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No it does not. I've tried several times. either nothing happens or the game crashes. once i even had a console crash and had to restart the whole switch.

I wouldn't say that it doesn't work if it were different.

we get it but most people are confirming that it works. i've captured several recently with the code and works...

irezkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For me it worked. You must wait to the very last moment to press R or L when picking a starter
at what frame do i hold R to get my starter shiny? i tested the code on wild pokemon it worked, now im reset ing and trying the code on the starter but its not working when abouts do i hold R

Genesis_Nova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're either not on the right game version, put in the codes incorrectly, or not on console.
Its working fine for me on my 1.1.0 game version on atmosphere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/hyundai-pauses-x-ads-nazi-content-platform-rcna148414