ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

Legioniam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
we used Lanplay and it tooka lil tinkering but yees i traded him a Abra and I got his gastly

i belive you need a CFW i'm not sure i used ryujinx

William Bernhard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
were you in the vp threads? there was that one image that showed how ill try to find it
I was, but I guess I missed it
we used Lanplay and it tooka lil tinkering but yees i traded him a Abra and I got his gastly

i belive you need a CFW i'm not sure i used ryujinx
nice to know, gonna try it later tonight, to be fair I always forget LanPlay even exist

Deleted member 527055

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Oddly in the original D/P spear pillar counted as a "dark cave" when catching dialga or Palkia, even in platinum. Despite it being actually on the summit of the highest point in sinnoh. Maybe they used the origin caves of Gen 3 as a placeholder location since there were a number of leftovers in the files.

TLDR; Dusk balls could also work during the daytime at spear pillar in the original Gen 4 games.

Paralyze with false swipe is very helpful in catching legendaries btw.

Took me 25+ ultra balls to catch Dialga, 2-3% hp, and paralyze, maybe I'm just unlucky.

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
It would be cool to know if it worked between switch and ryujinx. This definitely works ryu to ryu but I have no idea about switch connected locally
They have a patreon they linked to where they show a connected locally regular switch. Id like to know if I could connect with my switch lite but they never say anything about needing CFW.

Reactions: lattechan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4eqTkD6JQw