ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Its never crashed mine. Did you have other codes on?

Its happens when I use only that one code by itself.
When I used another code like "walls don't break underground" it doesn't crash the game.

It also crashes the game whenever I try to evolve a non shiny pokemon with the code on until I reboot with the code off. Then it works properly again. Maybe there are no cases in the code to handle a situation like that? It specifically either perpetually blackscreens or freezes and crashes when the evolved model is spawned.

The code works, just an oddity I've encountered around specific pokemon like Evolving a shiny nincada into a Shedinja or Ninjask or a normal vibrava into a flygon. Every other pokemon is fine.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Its happens when I use only that one code by itself.
When I used another code like "walls don't break underground" it doesn't crash the game.

It also crashes the game whenever I try to evolve a non shiny pokemon with the code on until I reboot with the code off. Then it works properly again.

The code works, just an oddity I've encountered around specific pokemon like Evolving a shiny nincada into a Shedinja or Ninjask or a normal vibrava into a flygon. Every other pokemon is fine.
Interesting... I can't say I can confirm this because I haven't had any issues. But I guess I can confirm that it is so far related to emulator as both you and Lattechan are on emu

Reactions: lattechan and HK-51

Feffer1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this was said before but I couldn't find anything on it, is there a reason that the OHKO cheats don't work in the battle tower? It works everywhere (with the usual visual bug) but it doesn't work at all under multiple tests. There's also a glitch with the OHKO cheat on iron island during the galactic grunt battle that prevents you from finishing the battle. Big thanks to the cheat developers btw!

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sorry if this was said before but I couldn't find anything on it, is there a reason that the OHKO cheats don't work in the battle tower? It works everywhere (with the usual visual bug) but it doesn't work at all under multiple tests. There's also a glitch with the OHKO cheat on iron island during the galactic grunt battle that prevents you from finishing the battle. Big thanks to the cheat developers btw!
That would be @Eiffel2018 code which we also don't have in our main. You will have to ask him.

Reactions: Feffer1 and MrNerf

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Are there any codes for permenant 40/40 diglett shards in the underground? its a quick way to farm mysterious Ramsas fragments and shiny statues from walls.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are there any codes for permenant 40/40 diglett shards in the underground? its a quick way to farm mysterious Ramsas fragments and shiny statues from walls.
Alright I gotta ask since I haven't done much in the underground how do you get these diglett shards?

Reactions: HK-51

Ghost666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Do you know how to get the items for the Pokémon Legendary in Ramana Park? They told me that in the basement but I can't get them to come out

HK-51

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Alright I gotta ask since I haven't done much in the underground how do you get these diglett shards?

You literally just run around and find either a dugtrio or diglett and walk over where it is. The ramsaes shards don't show up until the post game but you can get diglett shards from the beginning of the game when you first get the Explorer kit.

Its farmable by finding a short corner walk from entering and exiting the main habitat rooms. I farm underneath ramsas but you just check corners randomly and sometimes the diglett or dugtrio will be there. When you hit 40/40 a timer will start with a "SOMETHING GOOD MIGHT HAPPEN IN THE UNDERGROUND" text above the shard bar on the screen and every wall you dig up will have either a mysterious shard/fragment or a shiny pokemon statue. I think its a 2 minute timer and then it resets to 0 again and its very tedious to farm the 2 close diglett spawns I found. The timer still counts down while you are digging.

The higher the shard number, the better items you find. if you have less than 30, things like claw fossils and helix fossils won't spawn in walls and I didn't find a skull fossil for cranidos until the post game.

david_enoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone come up with a code to remove all pokeballs? I used the all ball codes and now have everything at 999, in this game it does not let you trash what you do not need and want some of the balls removed. Is this possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except all of reddit 4chan and YouTube reviewers