ROM Hack Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Cheat Database

EddieNash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
S

Either learn how to search and also learn and read what the game does. It’s in the game. Jesus bro
I found codes that allow me to encouter any pokemon I want, but I can't find a working code that turns off encounters, so I don't have to keep using repels.

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I found codes that allow me to encouter any pokemon I want, but I can't find a working code that turns off encounters, so I don't have to keep using repels.
There isnt one to completely turn off encounters. All available codes are listed in the main post by name before you even have to download the cheat file.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
has the "catch trainer's Pokemon" been fixed last time i tried it only gave the first pokemon in the trainers party and not the pokemon you actually catch
it has been asked and answered many many times, probably no one is going to fix it
and the person who has a working cheat since day 1 is not going to release it

Twist84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Request : Cheat Code for Trainer Cards please :hope:

Activate Trainer Cards Code ON/OFF
0 Star
1 Star
2 Star
3 Star
4 Star
5 Star
Desactivate Trainer Cards Code ON/OFF

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it has been asked and answered many many times, probably no one is going to fix it
and the person who has a working cheat since day 1 is not going to release it
may I say it? what a prick I''m sorry exploits are one thing (cause of the piracy factor) but he has no reason except to stroke his own ego to not release a cheat,and i bet that the exact reason, to gloat

OblivionReign

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have read what she said and it was not working for me and you should probably go fuck yourself you degenerate. Take your panties out your asscrack cause nobody was talking to you to begin with.
So since ypu are still using the old code you would press L then reuse the chain radar item. It shpukd change to 999 other wise of you grabbed the broken code that got posted up grab the cheat file in main post and copy over the current code and then follow my instructions again.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
may I say it? what a prick I''m sorry exploits are one thing (cause of the piracy factor) but he has no reason except to stroke his own ego to not release a cheat,and i bet that the exact reason, to gloat
no one says if you made a cheat then you have to release it, there are many youtube users keep their cheats private, hundreds of showcasing cheat videos and not a single cheat released

Reactions: unkngod

unkngod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no one says if you made a cheat then you have to release it, there are many youtube users keep their cheats private, hundreds of showcasing cheat videos and not a single cheat released
Very true. I don’t make cheats for switch. I’m kind of half ass learning but I mostly do or help out with PlayStation 4 codes. I know how to do that more better. I don’t publicly publish them I only DM them to people in my discord who have requested it. The reason is because I don’t like to deal with headaches of many trying it or having then many requests. I just see who requests something. See if it can be done. And then go make it for them and send it via DM.

Reactions: dsrules

ImDrgoN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, i'm trying to use
[Shiny Pokemon (HOLD L) 1.1.1]
040A0000 020db088 54000720
040A0000 020db098 54000820
040A0000 020db088 14000045
040A0000 020db098 14000041

but it doesn't seems to work, even on ryujinx, any ideas ? (some others codes work pretty well)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Syl +1