hey guys, i'm want to play pearl but everytime i used cheat when i got into battle i just stuck on a white screen and can proceed further to the battle. anyone know how to fix this? thank you for your help and advise....
1) Turn on infinite Pokeradar energy
2) Use Max repel
3) walk into a parge patch of grass
4) use poke radar once
5) walk into a shaking patch
6) if its a mon you want to chain then catch it
7) If more patches started shaking then turn on and off immediately the chaingang 999 code
8) reuse radar and the chain changes to 999. You can verify using the pokechain poketch app
9) to shiny farm a 5iv just dont walk into a second patch. Instead keep reusing the radar its 1/99 for a shiny patch but it will show very frequent. Just walk into it when it shows.
Remember the 999 code you need only to turn on and off immediately and only when you have a chain of 1 or your game will freeze.
Not a fix, but at least using pkhex to obtain max balls is not hard as well, as for poffins the latest commit of pkhex has poffin editor, wait for a few days and use pkhex for poffins if sp codes aren't available yet
1.- Open the emulator
2.- Right click on the game and choose "Open Mods Directory"
3.- Create a FOLDER with the name of the cheat you want. It must be one folder per code.
4.- Create a SUBFOLDER called "cheats".
5.- In there, create a TEXT FILE with the Build ID of the game you're playing (the correct names are in the first page of this thread).
6.- Paste the code you want and save it.
7.- Run the game.
Our European visitors are important to us. This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.
Anyone got any secret knowledge on Monster Hunter Rise Switch saves? Managed to pull the saves from my switch, looked everywhere online, no save editors or switch-to-PC converters No idea even where to begin to figure out how to read the ,BIN files