Pokemon Brilliant Diamond Link Trade Issues.

NeoCulexor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in a middle of a link trade and my connection got cut off.
When I try and open the link trade, the game tells gives me a message saying "You can't perform a Link Trade, because your last trade ended without being completed, perhaps due to a connection error or turning off the power to your system. Please wait a while, without changing the time on your Nintendo Switch system, then try again".

How do I deal with this?

How long do I actually have to wait?

Its very frustrating right now.

I am currently playing this on my CFW Switch.

I bought the digital version on my normal Switch and trade Pokemon between them.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just wait for some time(i think abhout 10-15min) and youre lucky that your save not got corrupted the remakes are very sensible if your game crashes at the wrong moment your savefile wil be gone

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Why are you getting frustrated if it's telling you exactly why this is happening? Just calm down and be patient, this game has time checks for some in game events. You won't die even if it was one day or two.

ZackBlake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was in a middle of a link trade and my connection got cut off.
When I try and open the link trade, the game tells gives me a message saying "You can't perform a Link Trade, because your last trade ended without being completed, perhaps due to a connection error or turning off the power to your system. Please wait a while, without changing the time on your Nintendo Switch system, then try again".

How do I deal with this?

How long do I actually have to wait?

Its very frustrating right now.

I am currently playing this on my CFW Switch.

I bought the digital version on my normal Switch and trade Pokemon between them.
yours back to normal?

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems like everyone that has this problem has been trading pokemon from cfw to original switch. Nintendo has won this battle lol

mr_switch

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Never had this problem when I trade from CFW to legit game for local BDSP trade. Previously on SWSH when I encounter this error I just had to change the switch system date to bypass the error.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: