Pokemon Brilliant Diamond leaked online ten days prior to release

dial.png

The third time's the charm, as the third major Nintendo release in the past month has been leaked onto the internet a good few days prior to the official launch date. Following Metroid Dread and Mario Party Superstars, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond is floating about online, both in .NSP and .XCI form, and it looks like the game is able to be booted and playable in some form through Nintendo Switch emulator Ryujinx as well. While the leaked version of Brilliant Diamond comes in at around 4.30GB, there is a scheduled 8GB day-one update that won't be available until the launch date, November 19th.

As always, it's important to remember that GBAtemp's ToS do NOT allow linking to warez or illegal content, so please be mindful!

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Remember these games will get a massive day 1 patch. So I wonder what really is missing
For starters supposedly most of the music is placeholder music (very poor renditions of the original D/P music), there are many bugs and some models or animations are missing.
Kind of glaring issues, but at least they're being fixed in a day one patch.

I wonder what else it adds, if anything.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will have the full OST on day one patch, people keep posting (on other pages) that is really all this patch is going to have, Really what most people don't seem to know/understand is the OST is not going to take up the whole update the files but are going to be small in size, The missing animations and locked places people have been posting about should be fixed in this update also for all we know this update could change the whole game giving NPC new pokemon teams adding other pokemon that is not in the game right now, If you think about it they may have a striped down ver of the game on the cart so if it was leaked like it seems to be now people would not have the full/real deal kinda a way to battle the leaks and really thinking about it that is a smart move and I don't know of a gaming company my self that has done that to battle leaks but its a smart way to do it.
So in the end this could be a pokemon platinum update for the game but we will only know on the 19th.

Brigand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It will have the full OST on day one patch, people keep posting (on other pages) that is really all this patch is going to have, Really what most people don't seem to know/understand is the OST is not going to take up the whole update the files but are going to be small in size, The missing animations and locked places people have been posting about should be fixed in this update also for all we know this update could change the whole game giving NPC new pokemon teams adding other pokemon that is not in the game right now, If you think about it they may have a striped down ver of the game on the cart so if it was leaked like it seems to be now people would not have the full/real deal kinda a way to battle the leaks and really thinking about it that is a smart move and I don't know of a gaming company my self that has done that to battle leaks but its a smart way to do it.
So in the end this could be a pokemon platinum update for the game but we will only know on the 19th.
That would be an amazing strategy to really hype it up upon release. The pokemon community is flooded with these leaks right now, and many people believe these remakes are going to be literally 1:1, and let's face it, Diamond and Pearl would make for rather horrid 1:1 remakes. There's a reason Platinum exists. If the day 1 patch overhauled it that much, the community would go crazy. I want to believe that ILCA could be capable of such a big brain move. We'll only know on day 1 though, still preordered it regardless.

mattyxarope

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain how they dump it early?
Leaked from a factory worker or someone who got it early from a retailer probably.

On another note: The chibi art style of the game is atrocious. Chibi anything makes it look cheap af.

That new Harvest Moon game was the same way. Looks like a terrible mobile game.

Reactions: Plazorn

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be an amazing strategy to really hype it up upon release. The pokemon community is flooded with these leaks right now, and many people believe these remakes are going to be literally 1:1, and let's face it, Diamond and Pearl would make for rather horrid 1:1 remakes. There's a reason Platinum exists. If the day 1 patch overhauled it that much, the community would go crazy. I want to believe that ILCA could be capable of such a big brain move. We'll only know on day 1 though, still preordered it regardless.
I have 4 copy's preordered 2 dabble packs one dabble pack for my self and the other for my sister and niece.

Reactions: Brigand and zxr750j

Lucaserf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Leaked from a factory worker or someone who got it early from a retailer probably.

On another note: The chibi art style of the game is atrocious. Chibi anything makes it look cheap af.

That new Harvest Moon game was the same way. Looks like a terrible mobile game.
ooooh finally, I hate the new Harvest Moon games, the chibi style just kills it for me. As you said, it makes it look fucking cheap, I ain't paying 40 dollars for that

SDA

Shame Yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This "leaking before release" thing is getting out of hand. It already happened with both Metroid Dread and Mario Party Superstars, and now this?

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This "leaking before release" thing is getting out of hand. It already happened with both Metroid Dread and Mario Party Superstars, and now this?
Its the world we live in now, I Just hope my theory is right about the day one update overhaling the whole game, Its the best way I can come up with on how they can fight things like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s