Gaming Pokemon Blue Rescue: Who needs to be rescued? =p

sketch143

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, if you died in a dungeon.. just post here the dungeon code and someone can go rescue you! =p

well, hopefully.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm rather ashamed of dieing that early (my first time I needed to be rescued in the Japanese Version was shortly before the third legendary bird.

sketch143

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^Pending rescue

Give me 10 mins or so to get you the A-Ok letter.

Edit: Done... i'm surprised.. my partner squirtle took care of the wild pokemon army (about 8 pokemons all at once) while i was at the other side of the map. lol

M5?M6 0P8472?H X6??M
?7+?J ?P035?1Y ?YXH?
?RT?6 J+??fQX? 0?Q4f

f = female sign

=D Hopefully that helped!

Garouken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
u can be rescued yourself aswell?
ohmy.gif

sketch143

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yup, if you die in a dungeon, and you have a lot of money or holding on to some rare items, you might wanna get rescued rather than just accept defeat and escape the dungeon because you'll lose all your money and a lot of items that way.

sketch143

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i want your partner!
ohmy.gif

kidding.. no worries. won't ask for anything in return. =)

If anything, just hook me up with an Oran Berry (hahah.. i already have tons of those)

xCM Punkx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So how exactly does this work? Wi Fi or just codes that makes it show certain characters ect.?

Cause' this whole concept sounds pretty cool

sketch143

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you die in a dungeon and you have some valuable items you don't wanna lose or you don't wanna repeat the whole process of getting there again, you ask to be rescued. You send a SOS mail (password), which is the ones you see posted here.. the rescuers in turn input the password so that they can get access to the rescue mission. The mission takes place in the very same dungeon where the rescuees die. you have go to the floor where they fainted, fight off hordes of pokemons (monster house) and find the rescue spot. Once this is done, you can exit the dungeon and send an A-OK letter (password), which is the ones you see the rescuers post (such as me and Orc). The recuees in turn input the A-ok the confirm that they've been rescued, they can choose to send a Thank you letter later on that may contain the payment for the rescue (an item).

Anywho... This sucks... i just died on the 65th floor of the Ruins and i had a lot of important items with me.. knowing that no one's probably gotten that far, i just had to reset my game since it's a hopeless case..

It sucks when you're too far and no one's there to rescue you.. =\ Mind you, my Level 40 team got pwned by a rhyhorn wtf.

xCM Punkx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you die in a dungeon and you have some valuable items you don't wanna lose or you don't wanna repeat the whole process of getting there again, you ask to be rescued. You send a SOS mail (password), which is the ones you see posted here.. the rescuers in turn input the password so that they can get access to the rescue mission. The mission takes place in the very same dungeon where the rescuees die. you have go to the floor where they fainted, fight off hordes of pokemons (monster house) and find the rescue spot. Once this is done, you can exit the dungeon and send an A-OK letter (password), which is the ones you see the rescuers post (such as me and Orc). The recuees in turn input the A-ok the confirm that they've been rescued, they can choose to send a Thank you letter later on that may contain the payment for the rescue (an item).

Anywho... This sucks... i just died on the 65th floor of the Ruins and i had a lot of important items with me.. knowing that no one's probably gotten that far, i just had to reset my game since it's a hopeless case..

It sucks when you're too far and no one's there to rescue you.. =\ Mind you, my Level 40 team got pwned by a rhyhorn wtf.
Sounds pretty straight foward, thanks for explaining it so clearly! But what if someone dies while attemptint to rescue someone else? Would person 3 save person 2 who could then help out the original rescuee? I'm figuring either that or it would say your both fucked

Sucks you had to completely restart like that..

DsMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone fancy rescuing me I'm stuck on B8F of silent chasm I accidently killed my own parnter.

The Password is:
(Note: The O could be 0 sorry)

?Y?7POR...WW???4K??M
?W????74T9?M??P-H?
??X?NW!??78??MT25?

sketch143

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No don't bother lol I don't use the orbs I just sell them lol. It was fun rescuing lol, my first time so I went OH SHI- when I went near the rescue point and there was a shitload of mobs.

=p that's nothing.. before i died.. i encountered the same thing.. except this time.. there was around 10-15 Lvl35 Hypnos and Wobbufets trying to kill me with their Psychic attacks and such. x_x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: