ROM Hack ¸.•*¨POKEMON BLOODY PLATINUM¨*•.¸

Closet Nerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot! Admittedly, I made this post before attempting to google for it. I don't know if you googled it or had it saved but thanks again.

Also, I need a password for it =(

philip11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot! Admittedly, I made this post before attempting to google for it. I don't know if you googled it or had it saved but thanks again.

Well, I'm using Linux Mint if that makes a difference but I used this and it worked "pokemon platinum" try it (without qoutes)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The pass is:
www.chilecomparte.cl

I'll reupload it without the password sometime, that way it won't be so difficult to download.

Reactions: 1 person

Closet Nerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoops..I had bloody platinum already but I renamed it pl deluxe for some reason....

Anyway I hope if others need a new patch link they'll get lucky and find one.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"You need permission from the owner of the hack first."
Yeah, because Buffy certainly got Nintendo's permission first. ;)
"Buffy" is not available at this time. (and never will be again?).
Please fix the bugs if you can! Just give Buffy credit for the great original hack, and Nintendo, Game Freak, The Pokemon Company, ... if you wish.
Thank you and good luck.

:grog: :teach:

Steemship

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

I downloaded this and am really enjoying it (The short comings of Platinum as opposed to Heart Gold are annoying me now but whatever) but I was wondering if it would be against the rules or anything for me to privately edit the player graphic? I hate the white suit he is wearing and would love to edit it. The problem is I can't find it. Does anyone know where that file is located? I've looked through most of the narc files using Nitroexplorer and would rather find out if any one knows to being with before I spend a day sifting through the rest.
Edit: Also, is there a way to add in the Auto-run button from Pokemon Heart Gold? That is my biggest problem with Platinum at the moment >_<

Sincerely, Richard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there