sorry for that post ;p

i just download Woodtt Works Fine Now thx Drayano
smile.gif

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hopefully someone else can answer that question for you, as I'm clueless.

---

Updated with a bugfix, changed one or two things I wanted to do as well.

* Level-up moves should now be working correctly again.
* Ditto should now have Imposter at 100% chance, Gyarados has Moxie.
* Gothita line now have Magic Bounce instead of Magic Guard.
* Second round E4 rosters have been switched around a bit.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0oj9agcgk8jd6hq

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZoRk said:
Guy's just one Qus

Does it matter's what TT Menu we use to enter wifi ?

Or it's depends on the rom?
The ROM, nor the menu choice will affect Wi-Fi capabilities. The only thing that would prevent anyone connecting to Wi-Fi is not having a signal strong enough to connect or they don't have wireless.

conannkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding the Route 9 errors (Blue/Black error screen or Black screen after running), I have encountered them as well.

One thing that I have noticed is that I have encountered Heatran in the double grass whereas on the documentation page, Heatran isn't supposed to be found in Route 9. Perhaps this has something to to with the errors?

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm, I wonder if the wild list has somehow overflowed. I'll check it out with nelta's tool; should make it easier.

EDIT: Okay, trying to open Route 9 is giving me an index overflow error, so there's definitely a problem here.

ZoRk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
thx Hatchetball
smile.gif

another Qus please ^^

I downloaded the wood tt and it's works for my ds but didn't work for my friend why?

I did the same thing 100%

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried to play this on wifi? Wouldn't the hacked abilities and types create problems? I think you should come out with a version that has regular typing, you overdid it a bit there. besides that, great hack.

Starrs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do I get Pokesav working with this? Every time I open the .sav file I get an error message, yet other people have said they were able to edit in things with Pokesav. Either way, the hack is incredible and really fun to play.

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
Has anyone tried to play this on wifi? Wouldn't the hacked abilities and types create problems? I think you should come out with a version that has regular typing, you overdid it a bit there. besides that, great hack.
He didn't overdo anything, this isn't meant for wifi. It's supposed to be a new experience, if you want a standard hack, then play one that doesn't change abilities and types.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah well when you ev train and breed, its kinda annoying not to have wifi as an option. This hack would be just as good if not better without the hacked unrealistic abilities. it can be a new experience and have wifi, best of both worlds.

Hatchetball

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazy727 said:
Yes. It works just fine for GTS and random's for me. (It reverts all the typing/stat changes in official Wi-Fi battles though)

QUOTE(Starrs @ May 20 2011, 07:28 AM) How do I get Pokesav working with this? Every time I open the .sav file I get an error message, yet other people have said they were able to edit in things with Pokesav. Either way, the hack is incredible and really fun to play.
...Run PokeSav. Open the save file. ...That's how... - Really, that's all you do. Try a different PokeSav.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
doudou1408 said:
Version 2.0.2 has got the route 9 error ? or i can play it without problems ?
smile.gif
Route 9 error is still there, I'll have to fix that. It's quite a specific error, though; just stay out of the tall grass and you'll be fine I think.

Drayano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess not, haha.

Okay, fixed the wild thing; looks like I typed in some hex wrong so the game was trying to pull up Pokemon #736 or something ridiculous like that.

I fixed a similar occurence in the Dreamyard basement (at least according to the tool) as well as making it possible to catch eastern Gastrodon in the northern parts of the region, changing Route 3 very slightly and giving the Moor of Icirrus its own wild list.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wi2x1i3b1c6is3z

fractales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still having trouble getting the cheats to work.

I'm on an Acekard2i

I downloaded your usrcheat2.dat file... but i'm on a Mac, so I dont think I can "import" them into the original usrcheat.dat

I tried simply renaming the usrcheat2.dat file to usrcheat.dat, but the cheat folder still displays empty.

I see a lot of posts saying that I need to change my Game ID... how do I do that? Or where do I do that?

Hatchetball

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fractales said:
I'm still having trouble getting the cheats to work.

I'm on an Acekard2i

I downloaded your usrcheat2.dat file... but i'm on a Mac, so I dont think I can "import" them into the original usrcheat.dat

I tried simply renaming the usrcheat2.dat file to usrcheat.dat, but the cheat folder still displays empty.

I see a lot of posts saying that I need to change my Game ID... how do I do that? Or where do I do that?
Once you have the ROM patched with Blaze or Volt:
1. R4CCE is a cheat code editor for the usrcheat.dat file - It's mainly what we all use.
2. Open 2 R4CCE programs.
3. In R4CCE 1, open the newest usrcheat.dat to date, or your usrcheat.dat - find Pokemon Black or Pokemon White (EUR or US)
4. Right Click on the file with the cheat information marked "Pokemon Black or Pokemon White (EUR or US)"
5. Copy that file, paste it at the bottom of the cheats list so you know where it is.
6. In R4CCE 2 click "Add Game" - find your patched ROM and open it.
7. You will see your Game ID for that ROM. Copy that ID.
8. Now you are done with R4CCE 2.
9. On R4CCE 1, select the "Pokemon Black or Pokemon White (EUR or US)" at the bottom and paste the Game ID over that Game ID.
10. That's pretty much it, save and test it out, it should be fine and have all the codes.

It's just a matter of the firmware knowing what the cheats are, in this case the Game ID's must match so that the system will give you access to the cheat information.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c