Misc Pokemon black

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do have wi-fi setting and I check my pen pal and there is message. "to get your friend code, please log in your wifi." Ok I did set up my wifi and that it. I got my own wifi. It should show me what is my friend code are. Please help me guys.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. It say log on wifi. How I can get log on in Pokemon Black? I never heard of it log on in video game. This is my first time to see it. I am using normal game with flashcart.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
No. It say log on wifi. How I can get log on in Pokemon Black? I never heard of it log on in video game. This is my first time to see it. I am using normal game with flashcart.
what flashcart, it should say on the front of the card also.

can you get your friend code on a different game?

when I said a different game I mean someting like Mario Kart DS or something.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M3 DS Real. I am using Q-boot something. And other firmware for different game is YSM3. Yes I can get your friend code but they said I need get my own friend code. I check on my pen pal but it say log on in video game. Log on in video game? Never heard of it. I don't see log on in video since 1st to 4th generation pokemon. I think Pokemon Black and White is first time for log on in video game. Where I can find it? I try figure it out but I give up and keep going in journey and whoop pokemon trainer's butt without cheat code. Expect rematch pokemon trainer, I like it. If I have something I can rematch pokemon trainer without cheat code, then I don't need to use cheat code for rematch pokemon trainer. Like Pokemon Gold to give number for rematch pokemon trainer.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I think I know what you're trying to do: Get your friend code after going online for it, now that I have read it again. Go to the Bag and tap on the Key Items pocket. Then, look for the Pal Pad and tap "[Player]'s Friend Code". It should be in there.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I know what you're trying to do: Get your friend code after going online for it, now that I have read it again. Go to the Bag and tap on the Key Items pocket. Then, look for the Pal Pad and tap "[Player]'s Friend Code". It should be in there.
I did and it say log on wifi in video game in pokemon black....wait.....Oh god....I just bunch of idiot now. Pokemon Center 2nd floor! Of course! That where I went there first time and it said connect is not ready to start so I dont know what they talking about. Now I get it. Oh god. I am so complete n00b guy. *facepalm*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: