Website
Visit site
XP
Country
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWOEowMhG0I[/youtube]
Opening gameplay =P

Anyway

QUOTE said:
If you were planning on buying a Nintendo 3DS in order to perhaps experience a whole new side to Pokemon Black/White, you can give your wallet a break.

Your old DS will be just fine, and the new kid (the 3DS) wont be getting any special treatment.

Junichi Masuda, director for Pokemon Black and Pokemon White confirmed that there would be no special features or upgrades for the new titles with the coming of the 3DS.

As Masuda put it, "Other than just being able to play the game normally, there’s nothing special if you use a 3DS."
Source

It comfirms to you idiots who thought Nintendo would really include 3DS features in b/w while the Japanese version didn't and not to mention it's just a DS game!

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
heartgold said:
It comfirms to you idiots who thought Nintendo would really include 3DS features in b/w while the Japanese version didn't and not to mention it's just a DS game!

I don't see how people are idiots hoping for 3DS features on B/W when it could have been a logical possibility...

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gokujr1000 said:
heartgold said:

I don't see how people are idiots hoping for 3DS features on B/W when it could have been a logical possibility...

There is no logic to it. A game developed for the DS will not have features for the next generation hardware.

QUOTE(croagunk.master @ Feb 16 2011, 11:07 AM)
http://gbatemp.net/t278767-pokemon-black-a...ures?&st=30

Already posted.

No, in my post Junichi Masuda himself director of GameFreak comfirms this.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
croagunk.master said:
http://gbatemp.net/t278767-pokemon-black-a...ures?&st=30

Already posted.
In that post Junichi Masuda never said anything about the 3DS or Black/White this post confirms that any rumors floating around about 3DS bonuses for Black/White are officially axed.

heartgold said:
gokujr1000 said:
QUOTE(heartgold @ Feb 16 2011, 08:03 PM) It comfirms to you idiots who thought Nintendo would really include 3DS features in b/w while the Japanese version didn't and not to mention it's just a DS game!

There is no logic to it. A game developed for the DS will not have features for the next generation hardware.

But who were we to know if the DS Game didn't have any hidden information made for the 3DS. If it did I can tell you now allot of hardcore Pokemon fans would buy the 3DS on release date for their precious Pokemon Games.

Sure it's highly unlikely that would ever happen but when you open up your mind anything is logical.

EDIT: I'd appreciate a Post Merge. I didn't realize I double posted...

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gokujr1000 said:
But who were we to know if the DS Game didn't have any hidden information made for the 3DS. If it did I can tell you now allot of hardcore Pokemon fans would buy the 3DS on release date for their precious Pokemon Games.

Sure it's highly unlikely that would ever happen but when you open up your mind anything is logical.
I'd of thought the jp b/w roms have been severely raided because of the game mechanics, moves, pokemon stats and everything else the pokemon community needs. Any 3DS data would have been found...and surely Nintendo would have highly advertised if b/w did have 3DS tech when played on it.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't the DSi read some cartridge data differently than the DS Lite does? (I have a source on this, but the data mentioned is kinda small-scale.) In that same way, isn't it possible that the DSi is told to ignore some data on the cartridge that the 3DS can read, thus making it impossible(?) for any roms that have been released thus far to contain the 3DS-only data?
(Source: http://hackmii.com/2010/02/lawsuit-coming-in-3-2-1/)

I'm not saying this is actually what's going on, especially not now that GameFreak has even said it's not happening.

If it were a "we don't comment on rumors" bs response, then yeah.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Japanese devs tend to put less features in the Japanese version, put more features in the US/EU version and then re-release the game again in Japan with features that are in the US/EU and sometimes more features and then never touch the game again, all in the name of profit.

So Black/White 3D was a possibility.

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
prwlr. said:
Japanese devs tend to put less features in the Japanese version, put more features in the US/EU version and then re-release the game again in Japan with features that are in the US/EU and sometimes more features and then never touch the game again, all in the name of profit.

Yeah but this isn't SE. When did that ever happen to any Pokemon game? It's more likely that the possible 3rd Version will be a 3DS game.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zeroneo said:
prwlr. said:

Yeah but this isn't SE. When did that ever happen to any Pokemon game? It's more likely that the possible 3rd Version will be a 3DS game.
not exactly the same order, but pokemon red/green(jp) and later improved versions released as pokemon blue(jp/eu/us) and red(eu/us)

D

Deleted_171835

Not surprised.
I was expected this. It was just another IGN screw-up.
-
tigris said:
Oh really? I never knew that a DS game wouldn't work in 3DS mode
learntoread
It doesn't say that. The article just says that Pokemon Black/White won't have any 3DS exclusive features.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0