OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
pokemon-black-and-w.png

QUOTE said:
Pokemon Black & White shattered series sales records in its first two days of sales following its release this past Saturday. Enterbrain reports initial sales of 2,637,285 units for the game, the highest first week total ever for the series, and far above the 1,586,360 of 2006's Diamond & Pearl.

Black & White features all new Pokemon, new gameplay systems, and a more robust online component. One part of that online component, "Pokemon Global Link," had some issues early on and has been taken offline, with an expected down time of a week.

icon11.gif
Source

IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohmy.gif
wtf.gif
ph34r.gif
blink.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mkoo said:
I was considering to preorder American version from Play-Asia but I'm concerned about DSi region lock.
you should be.

it's really annoying how they put a region lock on handheld games.
more reason to pirate.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I think piracy boosted the sells. I swear, Nintendo wouldn't be as popular if piracy was not possible. The popularity of this game was massive given the amount of pre-orders for it.

Actually, I re-watched that pokemon video tape I got in the mail when I was a kid.... I figured out why people are so addicted to pokemon. They used subliminal advertising.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I hope it really is a good game when it sells that good.

to be true I was hoping more for the latest pokemon games but to much remakes .... i am just waiting for the next re-remakes -.-V

with black and white they at least finaly made something new again, still would have preffered Wii games like the NGC Pokemon Colloseum (just with catching pokemon and such like in the good old gb games)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol