frown.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
alidsl said:
Pokemon aren't following the character
frown.gif
They won't show the new Pokemon yet. I'm speculating that the home town pic is that the player hasn't got any Pokemon yet, and that the screenies in the Pokecenter and in the cave might mean that the trainer is with a legendary Pokemon.

But it would be a stupid move if they don't include Pokemon following you and other things like the Pokeathlon and the usage of Pokewalker...

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
1) It doesn't really look 3D.
2) I thought the DS was supposed to get a major graphics overhaul. This doesn't look very impressive to me.
3) They wouldn't release screens of a game before a screen of the console was released first.

I think this isn't going to be a 3DS title, to be honest.

Klightx15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as cool as it looks this is EXTREMELY slow progress in pokemon games on the DS from nintendo. i bet you guys anything that they could've implemented full 3D graphics on pokemon diamond and pearl just like Kingdom Hearts DS had. what a load of shit. my hopes arent high for the 3DS either. im just very curious 2 see how these 2 huge announcements will turn out. what i hate is that nintendo even announced it so early! way to make everyone anxious and wait impatiently... -.-
hate2.gif

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Klightx15 said:
as cool as it looks this is EXTREMELY slow progress in pokemon games on the DS from nintendo. i bet you guys anything that they could've implemented full 3D graphics on pokemon diamond and pearl just like Kingdom Hearts DS had. what a load of shit. my hopes arent high for the 3DS either. im just very curious 2 see how these 2 huge announcements will turn out. what i hate is that nintendo even announced it so early! way to make everyone anxious and wait impatiently... -.-
hate2.gif

Do you know what you're saying?

That's 493 different Pokemon (not including the 5th generation) they'd have to make models for and we're not even talking about animations. I'd like a true 3D Pokemon game but it's absurd to think Nintendo would go out of their way to translate Pokemon into full fledged 3D on the DS.

Let's not even talk about towns,caves and all that stuff.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like the way the new characters look (and it's not even out yet).

I do like the camera angles (They listened to the fans this time!).

Holy shit, 3D-ish battlefield!

Cars? Maybe Mew is under one of the trucks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol