ROM Hack Pokémon Black & White Deluxe

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Download Started!
By the way, what has been edited in the is update?
Could you(Oxnite) provide any change log or something?
Thanks

Oxnite

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is the patched rom 191 mb?
Yes!

Download Started!
By the way, what has been edited in the is update?
Could you(Oxnite) provide any change log or something?
Thanks
You should check out the readme, it's where I put the change logs. It contains all change logs ever made.

glad to see 0.85 is up and running. i look forward to playing it. thank you oxnite for this amazing hack. one of a kind and unique in so many ways.
Hello everybody,

Pokémon White Deluxe beta 0.85 has just been released! Please check out the first post for more information and a download link.

What is it that you're having trouble with?
Nothing. It took longer than expected to make all the edits I promised.
Well, that's nice to hear.
Excellent job on your hack ;)
YEAH!!! 0.85
I'm going to download it now!
I'm so excited about the changes and trying it the nuzlocke way!
Thank you very much people, for the compliments!

Please tell me what you think of the edits I made!

iLoveHACKS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Oxnite, here is an UPDATE for version 0.85... my team swept through the elite four like a breeze. in my opinion the elite four was too easy. do you place EV's and IV's in the trainer's pokemon? if not i would recommend it because i EV train most of my pokemon in their dominant attack stat (example gengar in sp. atk and metagross in atk.) before i challenged the elite four thinking that it would be much harder than any other trainer i've faced thus far. unfortunately. it was too easy. if you could come up with a counter to rhyperior, blaziken, salamence, hydreigon, metagross, and gengar all level 88-90 fully EV trained for the champion battle it would make an epic conclusion to this hack and for me personally.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Oxnite, here is an UPDATE for version 0.85... my team swept through the elite four like a breeze. in my opinion the elite four was too easy. do you place EV's and IV's in the trainer's pokemon? if not i would recommend it because i EV train most of my pokemon in their dominant attack stat (example gengar in sp. atk and metagross in atk.) before i challenged the elite four thinking that it would be much harder than any other trainer i've faced thus far. unfortunately. it was too easy. if you could come up with a counter to rhyperior, blaziken, salamence, hydreigon, metagross, and gengar all level 88-90 fully EV trained for the champion battle it would make an epic conclusion to this hack and for me personally.

It's impossible to give general trainer Pokémon any EVs, there's no data value for them. You can control their IVs to an extent but it's a guaranteed zero EVs across the board. Also, for the record, that's a bit specific of a team to counter, isn't it? =P

Also, Ox, I think I might play this soon, wanted to wait until you got the main story done first! I might go ahead and make some videos of it, although it might get interrupted by a proverbial train (i.e. Black 2 / White 2's release). :B

Badger86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wow,
This Hack i really great!I love higher difficulty level and posibility of cathching previous generations of pokes.This is how the official pokemon games should look like.
However I faced some problems I cannot cope with; can somebody tell me where can I catch ; starly,beldum,larvitar,piplup (i really hope that piplup is obtainable somehow , he will be great addition to sandstorm team I'm goin to make)
I also would like to know if is it possible to obtain more than one metal coat (without cheats ofc)

edit;
Nevermind my previous questions.I already figured it out.I also must say that the longer I play Your mod the more i enjoy it.This is what i call the challenge!Some of gym leaders are really hard to beat.
My team;
all pokes are close to 60lvl(I've just obtain ice badge)
Ninjask,Swampert,Heracross,Gigalith,Magnezone and last slot is waiting for some dragon .

xTwinkleStarx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few questions...

#1. Is this free? Or do you have to pay money for download.

#2. For the after game stuff could you include ALL legendary Pokemon to be captured? ( Mewtwo, Arceus, Deoxys, etc.)

#3. If you had the regular game for Nintendo DS, would you be able to trade the Pokemon you got from the hacked version to the DS version?

Please Reply!!! :lol:

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

#2. For the after game stuff could you include ALL legendary Pokemon to be captured? ( Mewtwo, Arceus, Deoxys, etc.)

#3. If you had the regular game for Nintendo DS, would you be able to trade the Pokemon you got from the hacked version to the DS version?

#1.Its illegel to download games off the internet unless u already own the game,but rom hacks are free
#2.Idk
#3.Yes its possible.

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use cheats for Pokemon White Deluxe on my R4? I know they would work on an un-edited ROM, but to my knowledge, the menu doesn't pop-up because the game ID is now different? Can I change it back so I can use them?

Also, great work on the game! It's really good, and I anticipate what will be in store for after game :)

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

#1.Its illegel to download games off the internet unless u already own the game,but rom hacks are free
#2.Idk
#3.Yes its possible.
seriously!? its ilegal? because i dont have the games that i downloaded

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

#2.Idk
#3.Yes its possible.
seriously!? its ilegal? because i dont have the games that i downloaded
Of course its illegal,ur getting games without paying for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr