Hacking Pokemon black/white 2 save data could not be accessed Help!!

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive posted this before but I think it was in the wrong section so I'm going to try and post it here instead. Ive tried a few more things since.

Im tryin to run Pokemon black/white 2 on my acekard which has akaio 1.9.0. I've tried Pokemon black 2 as a clean rom and Pokemon white 2 as the patched Rom but no matter which one I use as soon as I click new game all I get is a blue screen stating "the save data could not be accessed." I've disabled anti piracy disabled soft reset and also used panasonic sd formatter wiped the card and tried all over again ut still nothing is working. Ive also got the latest usrcheat.dat file and tried the game enabler code but still nothing is happening, I still get the evil blue screen

Is there any fix for this problem.

Thanks in advance

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
patched files are never supported. get a clean rom and verify it by crc against a known good set listing. reformat your msd card using 16k clusters. (format G: /Q /A:16k /FS:FAT). you can not do this using the panasonic formatter, you'll need to use another tool, DOS, etc. make sure you update your akaio loaders (http://akaio.net/loaders/).

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol