• Views 1,161,066
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

cn5654

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in need of assistance. I have an r4i 3ds (SDHC) and I can get the game to play well, no freezes during the game, pokemon summary is good but one big problem to me is that saving freezes on me. Sometimes I can only save once and if i try again, it just freezes. I'm using TTDS to run Pokemon Black 2. I also did a quick format to see if that was the problem but wasnt. I can't enjoy the game as much because of the saving. So I would appreciate it alot.
Oh and I'm using the Translation Patch v1.3 as of now.
& I'm also having problems running Black 2 on my r4 using r4 Wood 1.49. And I do have the soft reset + cheats off. but still freezes when i check my pokemon. but im not using 1.3 instead im using 1.2

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, does anybody knows where can i get the keldeo wondercard?
im i allowed to link it here?
Photo_00002.jpg

D

Deleted-236924

OP
@[member='chris888222']

Use 2CH patch in Patch mode on DSTwo.
Fixes the AP and fixes the massive lag from Clean Mode.

Touya

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi! I found something in my Black 2 version: I can't open the Pokédex. It freezes with a black screen when I try to open it.

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I found something in my Black 2 version: I can't open the Pokédex. It freezes with a black screen when I try to open it.
your probably not using the latest patch, check the first page of this thread or download the patch from here: http://pokestation.net/forum/showthread.php?14123-Translation-project-for-Pok%E9mon-Black2-amp-White2

coolboi02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can you fix the game so you can save in it please for the love of pickles tell us its irrtatating im using r4i 3ds and its useless if i cant save

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
how can you fix the game so you can save in it please for the love of pickles tell us its irrtatating im using r4i 3ds and its useless if i cant save
I can't save on my t4i 3ds.
VMM ihave applied the patch still cant save plz help me
neither can i nd its gettin on my nerves

Can you guys be alittle bit more descriptive with your issue?
Like what patch are you using, How often its freezing? I.E EVERYTIME you save or randomly.
Also is there a particular place that you save and it freezes.
Dubstep what Card are you using.

These things help us work stuff out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...