• Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

JuStYn.Leandro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
fuck the translation patch. if you really wanted to play the game, play through it in jap (i have and im already up to the 7th gym)
woah, opinions.

that i agree with

also, completely off topic, but TGI is the shit.

Just need the names of the pokes and the items. Sucks not to know what they are throwing into you, and what are you throwing at your own pokes.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fuck the translation patch. if you really wanted to play the game, play through it in jap (i have and im already up to the 7th gym)
woah, opinions.

that i agree with
Just need the names of the pokes and the items. Sucks not to know what they are throwing into you, and what are you throwing at your own pokes.
It's called HARD MODE. And items/attacks are not a problem at all to anyone that knows Pokemon games well. Just look at the type, and power, and you know the move...

Okay, stat changing stuff is difficult, but in-game... nobody really uses them ingame.

AxelRob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah, opinions.

that i agree with
It's called HARD MODE. And items/attacks are not a problem at all to anyone that knows Pokemon games well. Just look at the type, and power, and you know the move...

Okay, stat changing stuff is difficult, but in-game... nobody really uses them ingame.
hmm can I patch using xdeltaUI the patch you posted on medifire? sorry kind of new to this thanks :)

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Looks like someone just Failed and found themselves with a suspension.

Don't be "that guy".

If you name ANY Romsite, even in reference to the recent patch, you will be suspended. No more verbal warnings, no questions asked.

Reactions: 3 people

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah, opinions.

that i agree with

hmm can I patch using xdeltaUI the patch you posted on medifire? sorry kind of new to this thanks :)
You just drag the rom onto the .exe file and click yes.
then it creates a backup of the original rom, and the patched one. the one ending in .nds is the new, patched one.

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the exp patch for White 2 on r4i sdhc 3ds and so far it's the only one that doesn't get stuck when choosing a gender but it does have saving problems! is there a patch or some other way to fix that?

also I'm using ttmenu with the latest DAT

mynameistreyy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the exp patch for White 2 on r4i sdhc 3ds and so far it's the only one that doesn't get stuck when choosing a gender but it does have saving problems! is there a patch or some other way to fix that?

Where did you get your TTMenu from and the latest .dat file from? I always get load errcode = -5.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
The Wondercard file for Keldeo has been available for a couple of hours now.
I suggest you guys go get it.

acfa123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[quote\]
Which card do you have from them? I have the R4i 3DS version, and so far they haven't updated Wood R4 yet. So I haven't been successful in loading the rom with any of the patches.[/quote] I have their 3ds card the first one they released and yeah I haven't gotten anywhere with their wood firmware but I'm not home so I'm not able to use the TTmenu that I've been told to use

zero9112

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys I will check in the morning for any updates for those having problems getting pass the loading text on Acekard. Now I can continue playing Pokemon Conquest. Night.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[quote\]
Which card do you have from them? I have the R4i 3DS version, and so far they haven't updated Wood R4 yet. So I haven't been successful in loading the rom with any of the patches.
I have their 3ds card the first one they released and yeah I haven't gotten anywhere with their wood firmware but I'm not home so I'm not able to use the TTmenu that I've been told to use
[/quote]

I see, let me know how that works out. In the mean time, I'm going to wait for the Wood update.

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Where did you get your TTMenu from and the latest .dat file from? I always get load errcode = -5.

ttmenu is from RetroGameFan's multi cart update 6.79 that can be found at filetrip and for the DAT it's also in filetrip just go to the main page and click on Latest Files.
now could some one answer my question? please.

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Does anyone know how to get to that screen telling us what Pokemon are in each area? (It's like a checklist, in Pokemon PC form)
I can't find it.

It's in the pokedex!
WHAT
I got lost in there...
Yeah, on the bottom left, there's two buttons, one says "Isshu", and another one says something.
You click on the second one, opens up that menu.

I never noticed this feature was there, but damn this is useful!

But then... Anyone knows what it means when the game places a red Pokéball stamp on a location?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a Pokesav/PokeGen for this? >_>

Yes, go get it. It prompts you to update.
Mostly everything is working already, since the games are so similar to BW1

Does anyone know how to get to that screen telling us what Pokemon are in each area? (It's like a checklist, in Pokemon PC form)
I can't find it.

It's in the pokedex!
WHAT
I got lost in there...
Yeah, on the bottom left, there's two buttons, one says "Isshu", and another one says something.
You click on the second one, opens up that menu.

I never noticed this feature was there, but damn this is useful!
Ah, it is there now! I guess I was too early in the game before. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, That's Kero Kero Bonito. They made this all time meme.