Pokemon Black Transfer Machine troubles with japenese characters

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by shayminSKY, Sep 28, 2010.

1. shayminSKY
    OP

Newcomer shayminSKY Advanced Member

United States
    Ok, i found the labcoat guy at the top of the building, looked up what words i want to find to enter in but i cant find them. I go to select whatever those characters mean in english, But i just cant find the words! Some one plz walk me through what colomn the words are in and how far they are down. Thanx in advance

EDIT:Just found one of the words. STILL NEED HELP!

2. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
  3. shayminSKY
    OP

Newcomer shayminSKY Advanced Member

United States
    sorry forgot to say, i've looked at serebii and the words i just cant FIND them. Also i need it for the working Zorua event. (Check page 2 of rom hacking section)

4. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    there's a button at the lower left where you can change the layout of the choices to only the first characters. it should be easy enough for you

5. Kirah

Newcomer Kirah Member

United States
    Im having the same problem as the OP, I can find the first word but the second one does not exist.

I tried using the character filter on the bottom left too, the first japanese character just seems to be nonexistant.

6. Kirah

Newcomer Kirah Member

United States
    Also, two out of the 12 boxes at first are ???, maybe you need to unlock the right awnsers?

If its progression, I just finished the 7th gym

EDIT: Okay I figured it out, for thoes of you who know no japanese like me, apparently 1 japanese character can have different variations, so I had to go through them all to find the correct one. Its hard to explain, but just look around because the phrases are in there :]