Pokemon Black Not Working on Acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by AkiroWolfman, Jul 16, 2012.

1. AkiroWolfman
    OP

AkiroWolfman GBAtemp Regular

Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Hey guys I am having a really strange Problem with Pokemon Black for quite a while now and not been able to figure out what the problem is. You see I started Playing Pokemon Black and went off it for a while but when I went back to it. It now won't load at all as all I get is a white screen when loading. I recently upgraded to the latest firmware (the Pokemon one ironically) but still nothing. I have formatted it with the SD Formatter, I have used a dozen different roms and even different SD card to make sure it wasn't that.

The strangest part is that is works with Pokemon White and even Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. It does however not work on any Pokemon Black Hacks I have tried (I tried Blaze Black and the Deluxe one) and still nothing. I have tried to fix this myself but it has left me stumped so I am at the mercy of the forum. Please help.

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Perhaps you have some cheats on that shouldn't be?

3. AkiroWolfman
    OP

Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    I never even thought to check Rydian but when I did there wasn't any cheats on. Everything is normal as far as I can see so that can't be it.

4. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    do a format with 16k clusters and see if that fixes your problem.

-another world

5. AkiroWolfman
    OP

Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Hey Another World, thanks for the advice but as again still nothing.

Listen guys, Rydian, Another World. I don't think its going to work but thanks for the advice.

PS. Cool sig Rydian.