Pokemon Black not Playing on Acekard 2i at all

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by AkiroWolfman, Jul 14, 2012.

1. AkiroWolfman
    OP

Member AkiroWolfman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey guys I have a bit of a strange problem with my Acekard you see right up until a few months ago I was playing Pokemon Black on it but not its just stopped working and won't load. It only leads to a white screen when I load it and does nothing after that. I have tried formatting it multiple times with the SD formatter, I have tried two seperate SD cards and even 2 DS's. In short nothing works.

It is up at the latest firmware released recently and all my other Pokemon games work with it (including White and Black 2). None of the hacks of Pokemon Black work either that I have tried.

Anyway if anyone could help that would be very appreciated.

2. AskaLangly

Newcomer AskaLangly Advanced Member

United States
    I've just obtained the NA PKMN Black, importing the JP save on my AK2i. :)
    I'm on out-of-date AKAIO (the version before the current one as of today, I know that much: SD is in PC to update cheat XML due to the Error Code 13204/Complete DEX issue for Game Synchronization.), and having no issues currently.
    I am on the most up-to-date firmware for the cart, however, as I am on DSi 1.4.4.
    HOPEFULLY, I'll run into this glitch you're having and see what I can do.

However, I'm working on Battle Revolution with HG.... stupid Mystery Gifts in PBR somehow changed my Trainer ID in my PBR profile and can't re-sync my boxes.

3. AkiroWolfman
    OP

Member AkiroWolfman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Any help guys, I am desperate.