Pokemon Black&Blue Peta does it again

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey, I just realized that PETA missed something super-important in their game...

Jm9Hx.jpg

I mean, c'mon! That used to be a shocker in the game! :D

Reactions: 5 people

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How many PETA members does it take to change the world? None, cuz PETA can't change shit.

Also, this is bullshit. PETA CAN be sued for this. Copyright infringement all over it, and even does possible damages to the Pokemon IP. But will Nintendo sue? No. They can't. They will lose, even if they win, they lose. If they win, people will go "BOO NINTENDO HATES PETA AND ANIMALS!" and other stupid shit.

I'm sorry, but if any member on this site supports PETA, they're an idiot. You shouldn't be supporting a broken twisted and retarded group like this just to save animals.

Dann Woolf

Deadpan Snarker
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Unlike PETA, if Team Plasma actually managed to create separate worlds for people and Pokémon, there's sufficient evidence (the Mystery Dungeon games) to suggest the Pokémon would do just fine on their own.

In reality, if all the animals working and living with humans were released into the wild, they wouldn't last a week. Either they'd be eaten by predators or be stricken by one of the many illnesses that are normally kept at bay by human-developed medicine.

The whole PETA/Team Plasma comparison falls apart when you remember that Pokémon have human-level intelligence and the power to bend the seventeen elemental to their wills, and are generally good at heart, whereas in the real world most animals are nowhere near as mentally capable as humans, and the second smartest animals after humans, dolphins, are Ghetsis-level dicks, and the rest of the animal kingdom is neutral at best. Except for elephants, one of the few truly altruistic animals there are.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first super chick sisters then killing mama now pokemon black and blue? what's next? something to do with sonic the hedgehog?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I know but in pokemon, the pokmeon can do that.
No, they cannot, because the very moment a Pokemon chooses to leave, a trainer can simply put it right back in its Pokeball and leave it on the PC to rot for a few weeks - conditioning, y'see.

The only instance where a Pokemon can actually leave is when a trainer releases it.

That said, it's a video game and we probably shouldn't treat it all that seriously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche