asdf

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I get a black screen every time I try to enter the Union Room. I've tried updating the firmware, using a different SD card, using different patches, different ROMs, and Rudolph's Child Play patch, and it just wont work. Any ideas on what the problem is? It works just fine on my friend's iTouch and my Acekard.

TrueGamerGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same Excact problem did everything you did, except it's on my Acekard 2i with the latest akaio 1.8.1
I hope someone can post a solution.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
asdf said:
I get a black screen every time I try to enter the Union Room. I've tried updating the firmware, using a different SD card, using different patches, different ROMs, and Rudolph's Child Play patch, and it just wont work. Any ideas on what the problem is? It works just fine on my friend's iTouch and my Acekard.
Did you use the standard Child's Play Patch? There's 4 different versions of it.

http://gbatemp.net/t217811-rudolf-s-child-...on-hgss-and-b-w

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
asdf said:
Did you use the standard Child's Play Patch? There's 4 different versions of it.

http://gbatemp.net/t217811-rudolf-s-child-...on-hgss-and-b-w
version 2 and 3 should fix it
smile.gif
v4 only patch EXP fix

TrueGamerGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried the version above the one that says "If you can't enter the union room try the earlier one" v2 I believe. I dragged it into the patch nothing happened still same error. do I have to drag a clean version?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
TrueGamerGirl said:
I just tried the version above the one that says "If you can't enter the union room try the earlier one" v2 I believe. I dragged it into the patch nothing happened still same error. do I have to drag a clean version?
Yep. Always use a clean ROM when patching.

Honestly, I've got so many versions of B/W. All with different patch combinations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk