Status
Not open for further replies.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Good to see some more 3D in the game, but honestly, I don't care about that so much.
I'm only playing this one if they have changed the HM system (in a good way hopefully).

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes! Still the charming style me wantsss
biggrin.gif

frogmyster3 said:
...Yes Pokemon has clearly gone urban ...

Love how you said it. I hope it, the town looks like a modern Japanese town I think. I love that kind of stuff. *Hyped*

This has the potential to surpass the good ol' Gold & Silver for me. I think I'm going to miss the HG/SS & Diamond sprites for sure.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
The buildings are actually at a "realistic" height, IMO. Look at the Pokemon Centre for the previous games, especially in HG/SS. There were two levels, but on the outside of the Pokemon Centre it isn't really proportionate, so I don't see what all the fuss is about. Also, the PokeMart in HG/SS has only one level, but it's the same height as the Pokemon Centre which has two. -_-

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
The 3DS is a hand-held, not a console.
Oh come on. You are seriously going to pick me up on that? Its a hand-held console. Who really cares if the terminology is not 100% correct?

D

Deleted_171835

Wow, it looks amazing! The view-point is just like I suggested in another thread!
The battles look great! Pokemon Sunday is coming on today so maybe more pics will be revealed!

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Man, time flies... I can still remember last year we were speculating over one gold and one silver box on Pokemon Sunday... Man...

D

Deleted_171835

Raika said:
Man, time flies... I can still remember last year we were speculating over one gold and one silver box on Pokemon Sunday... Man...
Wasn't it those hanging gold and silver 'balls'?
But yeah, time does fly.

Pedro250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Escape said:
Battle screen looks better, but all the rest looks quite disappointing...
Maybe it's because the low quality pictures, but I don't think this kind of 3D will look good on the DS... maybe on the 3DS but not the DS.

you're right, they dont seem to be DS grapics but, on Pokémon Heart Gold, using an AR code that let change the camera view, i alredy get graphics that looked almost like this, but with less details, i will post a screen, so you can see what i mean.

There is the image, do you see, almos look the same

D

Deleted_171835

Pedro250 said:
Escape said:
Battle screen looks better, but all the rest looks quite disappointing...
Maybe it's because the low quality pictures, but I don't think this kind of 3D will look good on the DS... maybe on the 3DS but not the DS.

you're right, they dont seem to be DS grapics but, on Pokémon Heart Gold, using an AR code that let change the camera view, i alredy get graphics that looked almost like this, but with less details, i will post a screen, so you can see what i mean.
~snip
There is the image, do you see, almos look the same
Like this?
muybajo.png

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For complaints on the camera...

A) Uh, does it matter? You'll still be moving on a grid and still be exactly the same. And if you're saying "Oh the graphics don't look great because of it", it's Pokemon. The graphics never really mattered. D/P/Pt/HG/SS aren't exactly technical marvels.
B) You do realize that Pokemon games on the system so far have had a slightly dynamic camera? During certain segments the angle lowers and what not. How do you think the AR codes for the camera in HG/SS got there?

If anyone was expecting a "major overhaul" to Pokemon, it's not here. I'll bet on that. That being said, it's just another case of whether or not you are still enjoying Pokemon. If you're not, this won't interest you. If you do, you'll be like "ZOMG WHEN IS IT RELEASED".

Pedro250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:

A) Uh, does it matter? You'll still be moving on a grid and still be exactly the same. And if you're saying "Oh the graphics don't look great because of it", it's Pokemon. The graphics never really mattered. D/P/Pt/HG/SS aren't exactly technical marvels.
B) You do realize that Pokemon games on the system so far have had a slightly dynamic camera? During certain segments the angle lowers and what not. How do you think the AR codes for the camera in HG/SS got there?

If anyone was expecting a "major overhaul" to Pokemon, it's not here. I'll bet on that. That being said, it's just another case of whether or not you are still enjoying Pokemon. If you're not, this won't interest you. If you do, you'll be like "ZOMG WHEN IS IT RELEASED".

what i was trying to say was that the graphics on the pictures form the V Gen are not realy awsome graphics, because we can alredy get them.
The only think that looks realy good on the pics is the battle system, that yes is new, the graphics not realy

D

Deleted_171835

Prime_Zero said:
Nuts it looks like your lead pokemon won't be following you any more, I really liked that.
frown.gif
That was only a change to satisfy those who played Pokémon Yellow.
Perhaps it's optional in this game.

D

Deleted_171835

Pedro250 said:
Guild McCommunist said:

what i was trying to say was that the graphics on the pictures form the V Gen are not realy awsome graphics, because we can alredy get them.
The only think that looks realy good on the pics is the battle system, that yes is new, the graphics not realy
Do they need to be groundbreaking? It's a Pokémon game. They rarely ever focused on graphics.
The graphics are better than what is in Gen. IV. They may be a bit pixelated but that's probably because of the blurry Coro-Coro scan.
Why are we even complaining about a game that barely had any details revealed for it aside from a few pics?

Edit1: OSHIT! Double..post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.