Pokemon Black and White "Leaks" (LOL)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Inunah, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Inunah
    OP

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    There's some cleverly named ROMs going around called "4850 - Pokemon Black and White (U)(Xenophobia).nds", which obviously are either SoulSilver or HeartGold. You'd know it was a fake if you knew we were already in the 4900s by the time Black and White were announced, and that 4850 is actually the ROM Ivy the Kiwi.
    I also don't know why they're trying to frame Xenophobia for fucking with peoples' heads. And why they claim U when J hasn't even been officially released yet. It's probably because they're n00bs.

Anyone seen any of these n00bs trying to pass off their ROMs of SoulSilver and/or HeartGold as Black and/or White?
    Talk about your experiences with such things.

Also, I laugh at the n00bs who believe this shit.

PS: I downloaded "Black" and "White" twice just to see what stupid fucking names they give the ROMs to hide their true selves. I LOLed at the first one ("b-pokess.nds") and the 2nd one, which is the one I described above, was pretty clever but no cigar because some of the info is wrong and/or impossible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice