Pokemon Black and White Leak?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by shayminSKY, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2010
  1. shayminSKY
    OP

Newcomer shayminSKY Advanced Member

United States
    When do you think Black and White will be Leaked? If i remember correctly the jp version of hg/ss was leaked on the friday before the actual thing was released in japan on a saturday. Also, the most recent pokemon game in Japan (Pokemon Ranger 3) only took a day to break then Ap. So lets hope the Ap isnt big and doesnt take long to crack (like HG/SS). Also, Hopefully the AP lets us play a bit so we can test the game out. HG/SS let us play to the 4th gym then it froze when u picked your sav off the menu screen. Then we definatly needed a patch. What do you think?

2. asdf

Member asdf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Earliest Tuesday afternoon, lastest Thursday.

3. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
    Well, the leak will be 3-5 days after it's actual release, IMO. I've seen dumps that take place earlier than the release of a few games last year, but I'm not too sure that it would be the same this year. I'd expect it sometime this Thursday or Friday, seeing that most games are dumped on the release day or after the release day.

EDIT: Oh, and all I care is that Pokémon Black & White will AT LEAST work on the DSTWO in CLEAN Mode. If the Pokémon Black & White Roms do not work on the DSTWO AT ALL ON ANY MODES, I WILL RAGE. [​IMG]

4. shayminSKY
    OP

United States
    Urr...over here it is tuesday afternoon. Oh yeah the flag on my profile shows america but i actually live in australia.(stupid me)

5. asdf

Member asdf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Exactly, that's the earliest we're going to get it. Probably not Tuesday afternoon then.

Also, I'm pretty sure you can change your flag in your user settings.

6. shayminSKY
    OP

United States
    I bet its gonna be the friday before saturday (ie.This friday(three days away)). Hopfully we get to atleast playthrough teh first battle. ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!

7. XoxconnorxoX

Newcomer XoxconnorxoX Advanced Member

Australia
    i dunno nintendo are a bit sus at the moment.

8. frogmyster3

Member frogmyster3 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I want it to leak on Wednesday but the safe money is at some point on Thursday. The Japanese HG/SS were leaked on the Thursday (well I was playing it then) and the AP you're talking about was from the US version. I didn't have to patch my Jap SS at all and it worked fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.