Gaming Pokemon Black and White Infrared Trading???

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea seen this before old news >< they probably will make something like Bluetooth trading in there next game which will be coming out after 5 months after its been resealed in the usa

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well that means I can use my Pokesav freely once it's out on the Rom and transfer items and Pokemon to my Legit Black version I preordered. Best news of the day.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i haven't been reading up on all the news for black and white, so it might be old news but it looks like in this version when you trade you are not limited to your party. It looks like in the video the player chosen a pokemon from the other guy's Storage Box.

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Won't This Mess Up The Use Of HM's Example Like If You're Stuck Between Two Rocks And You Trade Your Pokemon With Rock Smash And You Don't Have A Pokemon that Can Learn The Move What Do You Do

bgbrendan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arg does this mean they are getting rid of wifi trading?

EDIT: arg nevermind i didnt even see the wireless option even though its was in english

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AcekardFan said:
Won't This Mess Up The Use Of HM's Example Like If You're Stuck Between Two Rocks And You Trade Your Pokemon With Rock Smash And You Don't Have A Pokemon that Can Learn The Move What Do You Do
That was possible anyway, what if you went to, say, Cinnabar Island and traded away everything you had that could possibly use Surf or Fly? (I don't usually post in these threads but that post intrigued me somewhat)

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
KazoWAR said:
i haven't been reading up on all the news for black and white, so it might be old news but it looks like in this version when you trade you are not limited to your party. It looks like in the video the player chosen a pokemon from the other guy's Storage Box.
Finallly
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(AcekardFan @ Sep 11 2010, 02:57 AM) Won't This Mess Up The Use Of HM's Example Like If You're Stuck Between Two Rocks And You Trade Your Pokemon With Rock Smash And You Don't Have A Pokemon that Can Learn The Move What Do You Do
That would be a silly thing to do..
tongue.gif
Though you could at least find someone to help.

But I imagine it may stop you in situations like that... or maybe they've removed HM's
mellow.gif

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kajdan said:
I doubt it will be using IR. atleast I hope it'll be with DS wireless...

EDIT: it seems IR was confirmed by ninty... how will this go for flashcarts?
It'll probably be like HG/SS. I imagine the IR feature is for the Pokewalker and possible some other accessories.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
when reviewing the video, I saw that all icons looked the same, however, it also said, wireless and wi-fi in the same menu...

I wonder what the benefit would be of IR trading...

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
The benefit is not having to go to a centre to trade / battle as well as being able to do box trades.

QUOTE said:
EDIT: it seems IR was confirmed by ninty... how will this go for flashcarts?

It IR feature won't work with flashcards.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's pretty much confirmed that you can go wireless like the old games. If you see the new battle menu you can see "Wireless", "Wi-Fi" and "IR".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans