mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spenstar said:
elenawing said:
Really sorry but where can I find the bahamut dump? I'm kinda worried about stumbling across a non-legit one ^^;
The forum rules state that we can't give links to ROMs, sorry :/
Just search on Google and you should find it
wink.gif
the rom i downloaded before was a clean rom i always download it from the same site it is an unpatched clean rom. i have used this for every translation you guys have used so far so i know its not the rom

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrspeacock88 said:
the rom i downloaded before was a clean rom i always download it from the same site it is an unpatched clean rom. i have used this for every translation you guys have used so far so i know its not the rom
Then the problem is either your flashcard or the patcher you download was not fully unarchived, resulting some required files missing.

Try downloading the patcher again, patch your game, and then run it on your flashcard and an emulator. If it worked on your flashcard and emulator, then the problem was with the patcher. If it didn't work on your flashcard but worked on the emulator, then the problem is with the flashcard. If neither work, then I am out of ideas..
blink.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mrspeacock88

Also, did you check the three that files were created after the patcher finished are the same size? (Both .nds files are 256 MB and the .bak file is 256 MB)

Cokeman999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've been at this for.. a few hours.
Searching what the problem is, reading the troubleshooting.
I got a clean rom, patched it, translated it.
I have an R4 with YSMENU on it, and I ran the encrypt/decrypt program.
I copied the folder TTMENU onto my micro sd. It said I would overwrite some things, but this did not happen.
I'm guessing I have a bad version of YSMENU. The thing is, the site is down where I can get YSMENU.
Am I screwed?
oh: I get errcode:-4 when I just patch + translate it.
I get errcode:-5 when I encrypt/decrypt it.

Thanks.

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spenstar said:
@mrspeacock88

Also, did you check the three that files were created after the patcher finished are the same size? (Both .nds files are 256 MB and the .bak file is 256 MB)
when i first patched it there was only 2 files made the exp fixed and the new logo roms not the bak file it was a clean rom and it is not my card as my card works perfectly for everything i have downloaded so far and it is not my computer as i restore my computer once a week to keep viruses from getting on it

Pwnage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
Pwnage said:
when i try to patch up i get the "unhandled exception has occurred in your application" any solutions ?

You tried both patchers?

both patchers you mean xdelta gui :? thats what i used i didnt know of another ?

elenawing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fishaman P said:
elenawing said:
@mrspeacock88 thankyou for the quick reply but i'm afraid it's still not working.

I tried deleting the save, starting a new game and saving, didnt work. I also tried activating while there wasn't a save available and that didn't work either.

Would be nice to have cheats, but I wont die if I can never get them to work. It's just a curious thing really

Try applying to the Bahamut dump.

tried, same problem
frown.gif

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey guys i havent been here for a while what did i miss? on the topic i think is being discussed i have updated to V7 and not having ANY problems. (M3i Zero running Sakura 1.49 and very few games are a problem for it.) Maybe it has something to do with the flashcart. Can everyone else post wat flashcart you're each using and the problems and we can all chip in to fix each problem "Bit by Bit". (See what i did there?) I know this is off-topic too, but does anyone agree that it sucks that ShopTemp is shut down? I was gonna buy a SCDS2... oh well
glare.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leeday100196 said:
I know this is off-topic too, but does anyone agree that it sucks that ShopTemp is shut down? I was gonna buy a SCDS2... oh well
glare.gif
Wait, what do you mean "shut down"?
Last I checked ShopTemp, the website was up and running. Or do you mean that the SC DStwo is 'Out of Stock'?

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey people,

I just walked into white forest in Pokemon white (derp, ofc), but there is not a single patch of grass to be found, only some trees, a few guys and a poké center. Is this due to the patch?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
boktor666 said:
Hey people,

I just walked into white forest in Pokemon white (derp, ofc), but there is not a single patch of grass to be found, only some trees, a few guys and a poké center. Is this due to the patch?
Did you start a game on black, then convert your save to white?

Pwnage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just used the alternate patcher, was working fine for the first like 10 minutes then turned the text back to Japanese =\, did i do something wrong or miss something ?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
leeday100196 said:
I know this is off-topic too, but does anyone agree that it sucks that ShopTemp is shut down? I was gonna buy a SCDS2... oh well
glare.gif
Last I checked ShopTemp, the website was up and running. Or do you mean that the SC DStwo is 'Out of Stock'?

Who cares if it's out of stock? You can win one from my raffle! *looks at sig and clicks*

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki said:
Spenstar said:
leeday100196 said:
glare.gif

Who cares if it's out of stock? You can win one from my raffle! *looks at sig and clicks*

If you didn't know, ShopTemp was forced to stop selling flashcarts.

elenawing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well thanks for the help guys but I think this may be a problem with m3 sakura itself. Atm i'm not too bothered about the cheats, but i'm going to endevour to see why this isn't working.

gyenming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How much of the story has been translated?
Sorry for a question thats probably overly asked, I haven't been following this patch, and it doesn't say in the change log >.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
If you didn't know, ShopTemp was forced to stop selling flashcarts.`
Hmm, I didn't know that :/ Are they going to remove the flashcards from their website then? Because it could be misleading for those who didn't know. (like me
rolleyes.gif
)

Jackaltyson said:
So is all of the game translated now apart from some wi-fi, high link and dream world stuff?
Yep, thats because vgperson doesn't have Wi-Fi, so he can't really test the things he translates. But it looks like he is going to attempt to translate the Wi-Fi related dialog and then rely on the people using the patch to fix the bugs/mistakes.

QUOTE(gyenming @ Dec 3 2010, 11:34 AM)
How much of the story has been translated?
Sorry for a question thats probably overly asked, I haven't been following this patch, and it doesn't say in the change log >.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water