www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Spenstar said:
Spenstar said:
TyRaNtM said:
@KazoWar or any that are making this patch:

I think that will be better, to replace the modified files with NitroExplorer2b.
Why? Simple, with this (very good) tool, you can replace WITHOUT CHANGING the original ID of this game.
This should solve a lot of issues, specially with some flashcards.

NitroExplorer2b can only replace one file at time, but B/W have very few files, so is the perfect tool for edit Black/White files.
I will pass this along to Kaarosu.

This is Kaarosu's response:
we do use nitroexplorer which is why now that i think about it we had to go through the whole having to make a fix for DSTT users came up in the first place. anyways probably not just because looking at the amount of problems people are having with just xdelta gui.... a narc would just be too much. Also thanks for bringing that up to me, not sure if people are thinking I'm kazo or something seeing as how our nicknames are similar haha so I usually miss anything that doesn't have my name in it.

:/

Good, if really are using NitroExplorer, we shouldn't have issues with flashcards like DSTT.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coreyfrog7 said:
It says on the first post that you musnt have the exp patch, I had the exp hex patch and it worked fine for me
Hmm, Thats nice to know that it still works with that, but it is recommended that you use a clean ROM
wink.gif

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
@Spenstar
Love your pokemon logo could you not ask for whoever translated the game files to put your logo in their maybe?

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, it took me a few hours to figure out why it wasnt working... but the ORIGINAL file i had was pre trimmed and exp fixed, which is why i couldnt go transliation
tongue.gif

I luv how they have the full intro in english =D

and i always lawl when its saying junk in half jaoanese half english (like asgfasgfasgkg POKEBALL adsjhdfashk, POKEBALL.)

and THANK U SO MUCH FOR FIXING EVOLVING GLITCH! (even if u caused it =D)

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samjef11 said:
@Spenstar
Love your pokemon logo could you not ask for whoever translated the game files to put your logo in their maybe?
PorygonHack from Project Pokemon is going to put the English logos for Pokemon Black and White in a future patch soon!

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Spenstar said:
samjef11 said:
@Spenstar
PorygonHack from Project Pokemon is going to put the English logos for Pokemon Black and White in a future patch soon!
Thanks for letting me know.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xXVisionZXx said:
Can u guys please tell me how to convert a SA2 sav file to SA3 cuz pokemon white trasnslated wont work unless i move it to SA3 i dont wanna start my game again...
So are you asking, Example: change a Pokemon.SA2 to Pokemon.SA3?

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
xXVisionZXx said:
Can u guys please tell me how to convert a SA2 sav file to SA3 cuz pokemon white trasnslated wont work unless i move it to SA3 i dont wanna start my game again...

Yes thats what im asking for i want to convert my sav file to SA3 cuz pokemon white ROM wont work on SA2 so now i need to convert my pokemon white.SA2 file to pokemon white.SA3

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xXVisionZXx said:
Spenstar said:
xXVisionZXx said:

Yes thats what im asking for i want to convert my sav file to SA3 cuz pokemon white ROM wont work on SA2 so now i need to convert my pokemon white.SA2 file to pokemon white.SA3
couldn't you just rename your white.SA2 to white.SA3?
unsure.gif

Osher99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Its still not working with all the xdelta I used....
No respond when i click apply patch!
PLEASE HELP !!

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
xXVisionZXx said:
Spenstar said:
xXVisionZXx said:

unsure.gif

i dont think so becuase when i was moving a save file from desmun i tried naming it from pokemond.dsv to pokemon.sav and said it might not work so i did not bother renaming
ohnoes.png

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xXVisionZXx said:
i dont think so becuase when i was moving a save file from desmun i tried naming it from pokemond.dsv to pokemon.sav and said it might not work so i did not bother renaming
ohnoes.png
Well you can try
wink.gif
just make a backup of your saves and then rename white.SA2 to white.SA3

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
xXVisionZXx said:
Spenstar said:
xXVisionZXx said:
Spenstar said:
xXVisionZXx said:

unsure.gif

ohnoes.png
Why don't you convert them at http://www.uniquegeeks.net/g/index/saves/SaveConverter.aspx it converts to many formats.

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the SA2/SA3 Are R4i gold save files they dpnt need convertion well kind of..... but i have no idea on how to change them to anotehr save position unless trying to rename it
Save Position= sav/SA2/SA3/SA4/etc.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xXVisionZXx said:
the SA2/SA3 Are R4i gold save files they dpnt need convertion well kind of..... but i have no idea on how to change them to anotehr save position unless trying to rename it
Save Position= sav/SA2/SA3/SA4/etc.
So why don't you try backing up your save files and then renaming it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DTApple @ DTApple: Did someone say llamas?