• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant make this patches run on my new R4i SDHC card it sasy its V2.0 i just updated it with 2.11 when i turn on the DS it says

star wars lethal alliance logo i can run a TTDS.nds file (i assume im using TTDS) i used the TTDS patcher the one that says drophere.bat patched succesfully did not work... yes i did copy everything on that folder extinfo.fat ect. BUT somehow the roms run very good when they are clean o.O?

It also runs Yasu menu..... i downloaded that when i saw a thread to use THIS.... it did not work
Please Help thanks
biggrin.gif

PS: I jsut bought this today
PPS: This work great on my otehr R4i Gold
biggrin.gif

Spectrum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: Is the first encounter with Team Plasma in the town with the pianist and drummer supposed to be translated? Because it didn't appear translated at all on my white.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
summer02 said:
ok guys, since they gave us the patch without the AP patch. Do we apply the AP patch first to the clean rom, then the translation patch of our choice?

B3astinSnipes said:
@summer02 thats what im wondering too its so confusing
If you look under the download spoiler you will see the steps you have to do.

1. Apply Rudolph's Child's Play patch to your clean dump to remove the Anti-Piracy
BlackV4 - Download
WhiteV4 - Download

2. Choose one of the following patches that appeals to you the most:

QUOTE(Spenstar @ Oct 10 2010, 06:59 PM) QUOTE(cameras @ Oct 10 2010, 04:47 PM)
excuse me for i am havig some trouble. i managed to apply the rudolph patch to my clean rom. but how do i apply the new logo patch to my rom? thank you in advance for the help
smile.gif
Once you patch your clean ROM with Rudolf's patch, you can then use xDelta GUI to apply what translation you want.

Wait. Are the patches from v2 supposed to be used on a B/W ROM pre-patched with Rudolph's Child's Play patch? I thought the AP patch was included.That might be why I'm having problems with the patch because I'm trying to apply it to a clean dump. I'm going to have to try this on my Mac later this week.

drp527

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question here, about a problem that I haven't seen anyone else talk about. I patched the clean version of the game with Rudolf's patch, and that seemed to work fine, gave me a 256 MB file just like it should have, along with the backup. I took the patched version and proceeded to apply V3 to it, same thing, no obvious issues, I get a 256 MB file out like I assume is supposed to happen, with _patched added on to the name. However, when I start up the game with DeSmuME, and load my savestate (all names match and everything), it will run for about 5-10 seconds, or until I try to open the menu, at which point the thing stops responding for a while, and while the emulator itself recovers the game never does. V2 still works perfectly fine. Anyone know anything I could be doing wrong?

sstomouth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1foxx1 said:
patched rom please ? Xdelta its not work for me ...
You must be 3, because you haven't learnt to read.
QUOTE(Spenstar @ Sep 24 2010, 09:58 AM) WARNING! Please DO NOT post how to get ROM's! This includes giving hints of what to look up or giving links to the ROM's!

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are having issues with xdelta, watch the video. The thing that isn't really highlighted is the fact that everything has to be in the same folder.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakeyjake said:
If you are having issues with xdelta, watch the video. The thing that isn't really highlighted is the fact that everything has to be in the same folder.
I guess you didn't notice, but that is bolded in the patching instructions on my first post
tongue.gif

Yellow-SH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Oooooh, I understand now... The reason for why I couldn't patch my rom was the "é" in "Pokémon"... Now, it works perfectly.
yaynds.gif

SoulS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hope it's the right place to post. While in Wi-fi Mode of VS. Recorder, searching for Battle Videos, there are "Battle Factory. Battle Tower", which should be "Triple Battle. Rotation Battle", something like that. Hope, that'll get fixed, thank you, this patch is awesome over all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout