ROM Hack Pokemon Black and White English Translation

What problems are you facing?

  • xDelta is not working for me

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patched game is not working

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am having no problems at all!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramon19

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
56
Trophies
0
XP
174
Country
United States
shouldn't this topic name be "pokemon black version english patch"? Just joking I hope they release white soon...
 

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
1,059
Trophies
0
XP
694
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
Title is currently misleading and inaccurate because I see no Pokemon White patch. >_>

Let's hope he doesn't take too long.
I didn't want to name it 'Pokemon Black English Patch' and then when the White patch comes out and is put on this thread, the title would be misleading also.
 

Darkrai348

Active Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
42
Trophies
0
XP
183
Country
United States
i found the white beta
yaynds.gif

unfortunately it runs on wood r4 but nothing was translated
Edit:i removed the link cause it was a patched rom but you people can google it
 

xXVisionZXx

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 30, 2010
Messages
228
Trophies
0
Location
Around your corner
XP
60
Country
United States
Ahh nice tested it and worked but when i cnaged the Pokemon_Black_Patched.nds to Pokemon Black.nds it wouldnt load =/ so i ha leave it as is But keep ir up its awsome i can read the skills now without messing up
biggrin.gif
great stuff
 

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
175
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
US
XP
602
Country
United States
TrunksSSJ23 said:
IS there anyway to use your old save data with the newly patched ROM?

confirmed to work with your save file. just rename the newly patched file to the name of your save and your good to go
 

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2007
Messages
2,810
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
273
Country
Brazil
Spenstar said:
ZeWarrior said:
Title is currently misleading and inaccurate because I see no Pokemon White patch. >_>

Let's hope he doesn't take too long.
I didn't want to name it 'Pokemon Black English Patch' and then when the White patch comes out and is put on this thread, the title would be misleading also.

And when it does come a mod would easily be able to modify the title.
 

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
1,059
Trophies
0
XP
694
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
Spenstar said:
ZeWarrior said:
Title is currently misleading and inaccurate because I see no Pokemon White patch. >_>

Let's hope he doesn't take too long.
I didn't want to name it 'Pokemon Black English Patch' and then when the White patch comes out and is put on this thread, the title would be misleading also.

And when it does come a mod would easily be able to modify the title.
True. Do I just PM a mod to change the title of the thread?
 

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
5,698
Trophies
0
XP
743
Country
United States
Won't work on my DS2... any ideas?


EDIT:

I was using a White rom... the colors of the mascots confused me. Now it works fine and I love you.
 
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
1,703
Trophies
0
Location
Ionia
XP
181
Country
United States
I just patched my Pokemon Black Rom and loaded it up on my DS. It's looking great so far. The only problem or error that I saw in the translation was the English in the introduction. I think there was something repeated twice. Something like "You will leap into the world of Pokemon into the world." Although, I may be seeing things...

Other than that error, everything seems great!

EDIT: Thanks to Kazo and Kaarosu!
 

supersonic5000

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
238
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
My house
Website
Visit site
XP
133
Country
United States
I found this earlier, I didn't do much on it. It works on my SC2.
I saw my pokemon had their moves translated although the names weren't, at least the game is easier to play now.
laugh.gif
 

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2009
Messages
1,059
Trophies
0
XP
694
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
I just patched my Pokemon Black Rom and loaded it up on my DS. It's looking great so far. The only problem or error that I saw in the translation was the English in the introduction. I think there was something repeated twice. Something like "You will leap into the world of Pokemon into the world." Although, I may be seeing things...

Other than that error, everything seems great!

EDIT: Thanks to Kazo and Kaarosu!
Yeah, this is the Beta patch so there will be mistakes like that.

If you, or anyone else see errors, you can post it on Kaarosu's thread HERE, and they will most likely fix it in the next patch.

I'm loving the patch so far also
wink.gif


Posts merged

QUOTE(samjef11 @ Sep 23 2010, 08:58 PM) @Spenstar
Thanks tell whoever made this patch that he has does a fabulous job loving it.
Will do!
wink.gif
 

bluebowser31

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Messages
248
Trophies
0
Age
27
XP
80
Country
United States
Amazing!

Thank u so much, u guys must be smarter than nintendo by a long shot! (create an english pathc in like 3 days without know where the files are!)

woot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtube.com/shorts/G13Z04OGLVU?feature=share +1