I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Spenstar said:
Attention! I've updated the Beta v2 links! There is now a Pokemon Black patch for DSTT users, the White Version will be released later tomorrow!
Made possible by darkspirit456!
wink.gif

What's the difference between the DSTT version and the normal one?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyRaNtM said:
Spenstar said:
Attention! I've updated the Beta v2 links! There is now a Pokemon Black patch for DSTT users, the White Version will be released later tomorrow!
wink.gif

The DSTT version was edited so it could work on the DSTT flashcard.

Edit: And possibly on YSMenu, haven't checked.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TyRaNtM said:
Spenstar said:
wink.gif

It's quite obvious. The DSTT version works properly on the DSTT, and the normal one doesn't.

I personally don't care, as I have a DSTWO, and don't need any patches to run the game.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
TyRaNtM said:
Spenstar said:
wink.gif

It's quite obvious. The DSTT version works properly on the DSTT, and the normal one doesn't.

I personally don't care, as I have a DSTWO, and don't need any patches to run the game.
Same here
biggrin.gif
it works on my DSTWO and my DSONEi

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Spenstar said:
YayMii said:
TyRaNtM said:
Spenstar said:
wink.gif

Same here
biggrin.gif
it works on my DSTWO and my DSONEi

I want the logo's in your sig on my game :'(

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
No it can't boot, error-4 that's the problem. With YSMenu or TTMenu it still can't boot... and the patched rom, you can't get the encrypted ID so you can't add it in infolib... And I kinda mess around with the rom and got it to encrypted so TTDS can play English patch

Lovepreet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question about the Dsi and Ak2i.

The AceKard 2i DSi 1.4.1 Fix...

Should I update my DS firmware first? Because I used the 1.4.1 fix but... my version for the ds is 1.4U... or is that fine?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lovepreet said:

Should I update my DS firmware first? Because I used the 1.4.1 fix but... my version for the ds is 1.4U... or is that fine?
That has nothing to do with the game.

But anyways, update the AK2i before moving to 1.4.1.

Lovepreet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
YayMii said:
Lovepreet said:

That has nothing to do with the game.

But anyways, update the AK2i before moving to 1.4.1.
I was wondering, because in UCP patch it says:
Acekard 2i DSi Version 1.4.1 AKAIO 1.7.1

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
YayMii said:
TyRaNtM said:
Spenstar said:
wink.gif

I'm not talking about that, i'm talking about which are the internal differences.
I'm thinking that the DSTT version is edited with NitroExplorer, so the ID is the same as the original, making it working in DSTT, right?
And the "normal" is the same version that changes the ID?

EDIT: After downloading the Black DSTT version, i suppose that the english patch creators aren't using NitroExplorer.
One more time: They should use NitroExplorer and with that, there isn't necessary to do different versions, because the ID will be the same as the original.
I dunno what they use to pack the translation into the .nds file, but if are using DSLazy, that's the problem.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update! The Beta v2 now has two download options! One with the EXP fix and one Without!

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
After I apply the English Translation patch, will I be able to apply the Anti-Anti-Piracy/No Union Room Crash patch?
I believe so, or you can use the Without EXP patch and then apply the Anti-Anti-Piracy/No Union Room Crash patch.

dbzgotenks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is the beta v2 suppose to have any translations done? I just patched a Pokemon White rom and on the title screen it has the pokemon project logo where it should say Gamefreak, but none of the text/moves/descriptions/items have been translated on my game. I'm not sure if it is suppose to have any, I found out about this topic like 20 minutes ago so I haven't read much of it except the 1st few posts and the last page, and judging by that, it seems like it should have some translations. Did I patch it wrong or something?

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
dbzgotenks said:
So is the beta v2 suppose to have any translations done? I just patched a Pokemon White rom and on the title screen it has the pokemon project logo where it should say Gamefreak, but none of the text/moves/descriptions/items have been translated on my game. I'm not sure if it is suppose to have any, I found out about this topic like 20 minutes ago so I haven't read much of it except the 1st few posts and the last page, and judging by that, it seems like it should have some translations. Did I patch it wrong or something?

I guess you're playing a saved game.. in-game on the options.. before the last choice.. you can pick from Romaji or Kanji (I think) if you have patched the rom, there will be English instead of one of those.. check that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0