• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-Hacked-Soul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There seems to be a problem with the patch for the Kata version of White.
Mediafire is down letting it download.
Mirror?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A hacked Soul said:
There seems to be a problem with the patch for the Kata version of White.
Mediafire is down letting it download.
Mirror?
Use the FileTrip Download in my first post
smile.gif

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Spenstar said:
Exbaddude said:
I'm just wondering, overall how much of the game is translated ?
I believe it is easier to say what isn't translated now:
vgpersonLike I said earlier, it's getting easier to say what's not translated. So here's what's I know isn't fully translated.

- A small portion of the Battle Subway, though I've been focusing on the trainers, not the "structure," as it were, so I'm not really sure how small it is. Pretty much the same deal for the Trial House, since it apparently has its trainers in the same file.
- The sports domes, though about half of the trainer dialogue there is translated.
- Musicals.
- Shaga/Iris teaching you Dragon Meteor. (I don't know why I haven't gotten around to this yet, really.)
- Most of Black City and White Forest. (I don't think there's much in White Forest, but I've been doing all my testing in Black, so I don't really know.)
- Parts of Kagome Town and Village Bridge. Probably Kanawa Town, too.
- The Dive messages for "it looks like you can go up/down here" in the Abyssal Ruins. (Just couldn't find them.)
- Most event Pokemon events. (I'll do Victini as soon as I can find a working code for it, I swear.)
- C-Gear and PC help files.
- Wireless/Wi-Fi stuff which I can't test.

Ultimately, it's all optional stuff, though some things are more optional than others.
Hope that helps
smile.gif

Awesome! What you've translated already than is more than enough to play!
Thank you! (:

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This patch works great on my r4i gold and my r4 upgrade revolution card will be using this until the english version comes out (hoping they have the 2 special pokemon to give away if you preorder it

mrspeacock88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
azariaspice said:
Does anyone know the Game ID so that I can add action replay codes? The regular ID doesn't seem to work =\
google r4cce it is a cheat code editor open this go to your r4i menu then use the r4cce to locate the real game id of your pokemon black/white game (youtube or google tutorials on this as dont think websites are allowed to be posted)

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
Weird.

Spen, I started a new game on White and made it up to the white forest and STILL missing the grass patches..so it can't be a sav file issue.
There has to be some sort of glitch with the patching, or a trigger within the game. I'm not entirely sure what it is.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
Weird.

Spen, I started a new game on White and made it up to the white forest and STILL missing the grass patches..so it can't be a sav file issue.
There has to be some sort of glitch with the patching, or a trigger within the game. I'm not entirely sure what it is.
Hmm, That is really weird, because when I go to the White Forest the grass there.
blink.gif
And I think I gave you a save file a while back and you said that grass was there when you tried it.

TazWuzHereLowlz said:
How Come When I Try To Save it (Shift+F1 etc.)
Says:
Error Saving 1 Slot(Or Error Saving Slot 1)
Can Anyone Help me
Please?
wacko.gif
QUOTE(TazWuzHereLowlz @ Nov 21 2010, 02:16 PM)
Another Problem When I Use Cheats It Says:
Error
Cant Save Cheats To File
-------------------------
I Used The Spenster Patcher help?
Are you using DeSmuME to play the game? Because from what you have said, it looks like it's the emulator that is having the problem and not the game.

PyRoManiAcV3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pyronikdesigns.com
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
Weird.

Hmm, That is really weird, because when I go to the White Forest the grass there.
blink.gif
And I think I gave you a save file a while back and you said that grass was there when you tried it.

Yes, it did. So I know for a fact it's not the ROM, lol. I just...can't figure it out and it's getting on my nerves...lol.
I guess the only option I have is to pokesav that sav file you gave me and import all my pokemon and change the username and ID of the file...I have ALOT of pokemon, though lmao...

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PyRoManiAcV3 said:
Yes, it did. So I know for a fact it's not the ROM, lol. I just...can't figure it out and it's getting on my nerves...lol.
I guess the only option I have is to pokesav that sav file you gave me and import all my pokemon and change the username and ID of the file...I have ALOT of pokemon, though lmao...
Yeah, that is a weird bug in the game.
Have fun transferring you Pokemon
wink.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowFyre said:
about to play
biggrin.gif
i haven't been lurking on this topic a lot, can u use old savefiles? thx, keep on the good work.
yaynds.gif
Yep, you can use an older save file with the game. Just make sure the game and the save have the same name.

eg: 'Pokemon White.nds' and 'Pokemon White.sav' will work
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thankfully the N64 had a metric ton of other fantastic games. I do kind of hate the controller...