• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

josking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Aizzy: Would using ENG Pokesav B/W work too? 'Cause it has an option there to restore the original name? I'm just not sure if it will restore it to the English name or Japanese one..

AZZAgamer95

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys i'm having a problem with patch 5. Whenever i try to start a new game, no matter which language i choose i freeze up? >.< I don't know what i'm doing wrong
frown.gif

Aizzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
josking said:
@Aizzy: Would using ENG Pokesav B/W work too? 'Cause it has an option there to restore the original name? I'm just not sure if it will restore it to the English name or Japanese one..

Well, if you use the option to restore the original name on the english pokesav version, it will restore the English names (and the random wi-fi will block you). You need to get the japanese one on japanese locale (with applocale and East asian font support on your pc).
This solves the problem of legit pokemon being blocked from random wi-fi (I've tried it) and I've managed to get full 31 IVed pokemon on random wi-fi, by just changing their name back to their original japanese one. Of course they must have legit movesets, abilites etc.

Pugioh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple question...

Will it work on R4i-sdhc with the V 1.4 firmware nor 1.27b

www.r4i-sdhc.com its older firmware than v 1.27b because they're working on making 1.4.1 work on U

josking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AZZAgamer95 said:
Hey guys i'm having a problem with patch 5. Whenever i try to start a new game, no matter which language i choose i freeze up? >.< I don't know what i'm doing wrong
frown.gif

Maybe, try patching again?
smile.gif
Or, if not. Either:
- Get another clean rom.
- Try it on another PC.
- Download the patch again?
- Patch it again.

These are what I usually do when something fails.
sad.gif

CalamityDjenn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there!

Thanks for the work you've done about this translation
smile.gif
I am playing on emulator with the V5+XP patch applied from yesterday, but now, I would like to do it on my DSi XL.

I got a R4i SDHC (sort of fake : blue card v1.45 - www.ndsiLL.net) and can use TTMenu.nds on it with an updated version of a TTMenu folder and a new TTMENU.SYS. Then, a clean rom of the white version can launch properly using ttmenu.nds.
Of course, I would like to do the same with black or white rom translated with the V5 patch!
So, I tried to use TTdt.exe to modify the two lines about the PKM B. and W. but I don't know where to find the new V5 IDs.

Could someone explain that to me, or give me the IDs I have to use?
Also, do I have to delete the original codes+IDs lines (which contains multiple data lines) and then re create new lines with the new IDs ? Or how should I proceed?

Thank you for your help.

PLonKeR

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is the code, i used r4 cheat code editor to get it as you need the code to add cheats.

IRBJ 44483E75

CalamityDjenn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi PLonKer,

This is the same than page 1, for the black version and I thought they were for V3?
When I try it, I still get the error code 4 at loading on my DSi XL
frown.gif

Edit : oh, and i found how to edit the files properly (Data Control -> ID Info is what I was looking for
tongue.gif
)

Anonamous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this is amazing. Great job guys. If this is constantly worked at it may be fully translated b4 the actual english version is released lol.

CalamityDjenn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Still trying to find a solution :

I am using the jap kernel of DSTT.
The Pokemon White rom which is working with it has got IRAJ 4f2fdec2 as ID.
In the extinfo.dat and infolib.dat I got IRAJ 0203EC40 and IRBJ 5F0EA646 IDs.
If I patch my Pokemon White.nds file with V5, then use the eNDCryptS programm and finally, modify the extinfo.dat & infolib.dat file with the new matching ID, I got an errcode=-4 on my DSiXL...

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
CalamityDjenn said:
Still trying to find a solution :

I am using the jap kernel of DSTT.
The Pokemon White rom which is working with it has got IRAJ 4f2fdec2 as ID.
In the extinfo.dat and infolib.dat I got IRAJ 0203EC40 and IRBJ 5F0EA646 IDs.
If I patch my Pokemon White.nds file with V5, then use the eNDCryptS programm and finally, modify the extinfo.dat & infolib.dat file with the new matching ID, I got an errcode=-4 on my DSiXL...
You mean just add ID into the ext+info? No hex data?... If that so, that won't work.

Go here to download my ext+info for pokemon >>> DSMadness Download version 3 release, just scroll down.

johndude77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaosblade said:
I'm 100% sure I've done all the patching correctly but my DS gives completely blank white screen when I boot the patched ROM.

I'm using R4-III SDHC.

Make sure you have the latest firmware for your flashcart, that was the problem with mine.

Kaosblade

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
se-design.iouri.net
XP
Country
johndude77 said:
Kaosblade said:
I'm 100% sure I've done all the patching correctly but my DS gives completely blank white screen when I boot the patched ROM.

I'm using R4-III SDHC.

Make sure you have the latest firmware for your flashcart, that was the problem with mine.

Oh okay. Could you message me with a link to where I could get it?

Please
smile.gif

sorry for the offtopic

CalamityDjenn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Darkspirit456 : I'm not modifying the hex data, i'm just replacing the ID, so keeping everything as original except that point.

So I used your V3 patch + your 3 .dat files (I dit not modify them), getting a disk errcode=-81 now :/

Did I do something wrong?

Edit : I duplicate few lines in the .dat files remplacing the ID with 44483e75 and b8fa503d. It is fine, the XP+V5 patched ROM I used with Desmume is working on my linker now (but not the V3 one). Perfect!
smile.gif

Kaosblade

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
se-design.iouri.net
XP
Country
Kaosblade said:
johndude77 said:
Kaosblade said:

I'm using R4-III SDHC.

Oh okay. Could you message me with a link to where I could get it?

I'm on the latest now v3.13. Still the same problem.
unsure.gif

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
CalamityDjenn said:
@Darkspirit456 : I'm not modifying the hex data, i'm just replacing the ID, so keeping everything as original except that point.

So I used your V3 patch + your 3 .dat files (I dit not modify them), getting a disk errcode=-81 now :/

Did I do something wrong?

That mean you need to format your SD card, and use my ext+info from version 3 and patch your rom with v5 and it should work
smile.gif

For now you just need to format your SD Card, I recommend you to use Panasonic SD formatter.

CalamityDjenn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much everything is working fine and I did not need to format my SD card, it was just the V3 rom which was not working, I am using the one I had for Desmume!
yaynds.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou