Pokemon Black and White 2 Small change request?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Fatmike1993, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Fatmike1993
    OP

Newcomer Fatmike1993 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I was wondering if its easy to change the score used on the bicycle theme because i hate it and hate using my bike i want it changed to the score used in D/P/Pt but i have no expereince in this so this isnt really an "i need help" more of a "id like this done" sorry if it sounds demading or anything but would anybody be able to so this? is also like to to be corss compatiable with pokestation/projectpokemons translation if doable

2. BrianXP7

Member BrianXP7 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Wha?

3. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    It isn't hard to understand. They want to change the song that plays while riding the bike in B2/W2 to the one that plays in D/P/Pt.

4. BrianXP7

Member BrianXP7 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Oh. Thanks for the explanation. Personally, I just run instead of the bike because it controls like HELL!

5. Fatmike1993
    OP

Newcomer Fatmike1993 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    well i dont have any exp in hacking (atleast pokemon) if you can point me to a tutorial i may be able to manage by myself but like i said i dont have any exp at all, i also dont know where to find the music "score" or whatever it is for DPPt