ROM Hack Pokemon Black and White 2 Small change request?

Fatmike1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if its easy to change the score used on the bicycle theme because i hate it and hate using my bike i want it changed to the score used in D/P/Pt but i have no expereince in this so this isnt really an "i need help" more of a "id like this done" sorry if it sounds demading or anything but would anybody be able to so this? is also like to to be corss compatiable with pokestation/projectpokemons translation if doable

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if its easy to change the score used on the bicycle theme because i hate it and hate using my bike i want it changed to the score used in D/P/Pt but i have no expereince in this so this isnt really an "i need help" more of a "id like this done" sorry if it sounds demading or anything but would anybody be able to so this? is also like to to be corss compatiable with pokestation/projectpokemons translation if doable

Wha?
It isn't hard to understand. They want to change the song that plays while riding the bike in B2/W2 to the one that plays in D/P/Pt.

Fatmike1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i dont have any exp in hacking (atleast pokemon) if you can point me to a tutorial i may be able to manage by myself but like i said i dont have any exp at all, i also dont know where to find the music "score" or whatever it is for DPPt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)