Hacking Pokemon Black + AKAIO 1.8.9 Not Working?

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, I have a clean Pokemon Black ROM which is supposed to work with AKAIO 1.8.9 with no patch. It starts up and runs just fine, but I am not gaining any experience points from any battles. Is there any way to fix this? Thank you! I have a DS Lite and an Acekard RPG.

iTStorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
:wtf: I completed the game without any cheats, using a clean ROM from Emuparadise. Using AKAIO 1.8.9 as well, and it works fine without any AP patch. Try formatting your MicroSD card with the Panasonic SD Formatter I guess.

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
:wtf: I completed the game without any cheats, using a clean ROM from Emuparadise. Using AKAIO 1.8.9 as well, and it works fine without any AP patch. Try formatting your MicroSD card with the Panasonic SD Formatter I guess.

I just formatted then and it didn't work, I'll try downloading another copy of the ROM and reformatting again.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OH SORRY, it wasn't from , it was from one on *censored link*
Turn off anti piracy on the acekard firmware and delete the link, you'll get yourself in trouble or banned if you done, oh and get the clean rom, not patched (it says patched in the link) the clean rom works perfectly fine

iTStorm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Sorry for giving a link =/ But the patched one did work for me throughout the entire game and the aftergame without any freezes.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not saying it doesnt work, it prob does but on 1.8.9 the clean rom works fine as long as you turn anti-piracy off, havent tried a patched rom since the game was first released

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yup, I've currently got a clean ROM and I've tried it with AP both on and off and it doesn't work.
Ive got soul silver as well, played upto the the 2nd city in kanto (the region after you defeat the elite 4) and have had no freezing

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The Pokémon Black rom dumped by PoleSmokers is working.
Thanks! I'll search for it and reply with the results.

EDIT: Is PoleSmokers' dump clean? Every download I find says "[PATCHED]" in the filename.
EDIT2: PoleSmokers' is patched. I'm fine with patched games as long as I can play with no issues, I'm just a little curious why the clean version works for everyone except me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)