OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pglb2w2.jpg

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - First look of Global Link

The first view of the Global Link for Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 has been revealed. This view showcases that the Dream World makes a return within these games as well as a rebrand of the Battle Union. It announces that new Pokémon and areas will be in the Dream World, with a reduction on the time cut-off from 24 hours to 20 hours. One of the new areas is called the Cool Hole. It also showcases a whole new promotion saying there is a special feature if you have a Black or White game and a Black 2 or White 2 game registered. This promotion is currently unknown. It also shows that the C-Gear makes a new look return in Black 2 & White 2, with promotions starting as it opens, one of which being related to a Black 2 & White 2 tournament.

Finally, it announced that the Global Trade Station feature of the Global Link, long hinted at last year, finally will appear in this version. You'll be able to check your own history on the GTS and check various statistics. A Report feature is used for the GTS and GBU records

The Global Link will go down on June 5th and will be re-opened with this look on June 21st.

Edit: Downtime also running in all other areas with the aesthetic changes coming at the same time and some of the new features, just without the Black 2 & White 2 compatibility until launch.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We been able to check trade histories between black and white since the GL first opened. They must just be expanding it with additional information or else serebii is wrong.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the whole dream world thing, any expansions upon it are welcome in my book.

I hope they keep promotional cgear skins, pokedex skins, and possibly more?

D

Deleted-236924

20 hours instead 24 hours.
What a big difference!
Most people will end up doing it only once a day max., which defeats the purpose of having a reduced timer.

Too mad it doesn't mention actually trading over the GTS.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a big difference!
Most people will end up doing it only once a day max., which defeats the purpose of having a reduced timer.

You don't get it do you? If I 1st started it at 7pm then the next day it goes like 7:05 etc. eventually theres the point where you really don't want to stay up to do it again and you miss that day. Now that its 20 hours you have more leeway and you probably won't miss a day.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

What a big difference!

You don't get it do you? If I 1st started it at 7pm then the next day it goes like 7:05 etc. eventually theres the point where you really don't want to stay up to do it again and you miss that day. Now that its 20 hours you have more leeway and you probably won't miss a day.
Makes sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Are you going to bake yourself a cake?