Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 - Battle Footage!

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Found It On The Official Japanese Site.

[yt][youtube]80r7CUsJgIE[/youtube][/yt]

White Kyurem Using Ice Burn
&
Black Kyurem Using Freeze Shock
Just a short clip.

What do you think about the moves?

See The New Debut Trailer Too:
[yt][youtube]28Ba_K2yPnM[/youtube][/yt]

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm... I don't think i will pick Tsutarja in this one now haha.

It isn't even a starter in this game. :P
There are new starters: a platypus (water type), a green owl (grass) and a fire elephant.
... No.
Just... No.
Ah, my bad. Just watched the beginning of the game. Looks like that rumour was just bull. :unsure:
I'd actually prefer having new starters, 'cause I've played both Black and White with Snivy and Oshawott. If I play Black 2 and White two, I'd have two of a starter.

D

Deleted-236924

There are new starters: a platypus (water type), a green owl (grass) and a fire elephant.
... No.
Just... No.
Ah, my bad. Just watched the beginning of the game. Looks like that rumour was just bull. :unsure:
I'd actually prefer having new starters, 'cause I've played both Black and White with Snivy and Oshawott. If I play Black 2 and White two, I'd have two of a starter.
But having new starters would imply a new set of Pokémon, and this is still Gen V.
I'll just pick Tepig again.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

... No.
Just... No.
But having new starters would imply a new set of Pokémon, and this is still Gen V.
I'll just pick Tepig again.
Yellow had a different starter and was still Gen I

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Different doesn't mean new. Yellow had Pikachu as a starter, but all the rest of Gen I starters were available quite soon after playing a bit. Since this is gen V, they could basically change the starters, but making new ones is a different matter.. :)

Reactions: 1 person

bsfmtl123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Here is Another Battle Footage Revealed On Pokemon Smash!
It's Black Kyurem Vs. Reshiram.

[yt]FX7Qp63CC1c[/yt]

An Intro Footage was also shown.

[yt]7CP9zzhbn-0[/yt]

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Different doesn't mean new. Yellow had Pikachu as a starter, but all the rest of Gen I starters were available quite soon after playing a bit. Since this is gen V, they could basically change the starters, but making new ones is a different matter.. :)
Youre right, different doesn't mean new, but "new starters" can mean different pokemon from the same gen set making them "new starters". Seems like youre trying to split hairs just to troll. You knew what I meant.

D

Deleted-236924

Youre right, different doesn't mean new, but "new starters" can mean different pokemon from the same gen set making them "new starters". Seems like youre trying to split hairs just to troll. You knew what I meant.
No.
Lucifer666 was clearly talking about brand new, non-Gen V Pokémon and not existing, Gen V Pokémon.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No.
Lucifer666 was clearly talking about brand new, non-Gen V Pokémon and not existing, Gen V Pokémon.
I am aware of what lucifer said, as I quoted it in my first post. After he says "my bad" he goes on to talk about snivy and oshawott as starters and having 2 of each of them, but having something different(not just a new gen) would be nice to have. Having different starters in this sense would not imply any sort of new gen as was the case with yellow, which I was just pointing out.

Sorry, if i tried to look at it in a less superficial way. Maybe Luci was still caught up in a new gen idea when he says this, but it seems more like at that point, he forgoes the new lineup and just wants something different to start with aside from snivy and oshawott.(and tepig)

D

Deleted-236924

No.
I am aware of what lucifer said, as I quoted it in my first post. After he says "my bad" he goes on to talk about snivy and oshawott as starters and having 2 of each of them, but having something different(not just a new gen) would be nice to have. Having different starters in this sense would not imply any sort of new gen as was the case with yellow, which I was just pointing out.

Sorry, if i tried to look at it in a less superficial way. Maybe Luci was still caught up in a new gen idea when he says this, but it seems more like at that point, he forgoes the new lineup and just wants something different to start with aside from snivy and oshawott.(and tepig)
It would be weird if they picked three random Grass/Fire/Water types from Gen V to be the starters, though.
It would also be weird if Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott just became regular, common Pokémon.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome